Conor ducked the gift title shot at the WW crown.

Scared of the real man.The guy has no shame and shouldn't be offered a gift title shot ever again.
Lets hear your excuse Conora fanbois.
Its pretty well known how I feel about Conor around here but I'll say it again, you can't "duck" a fight that you were never offered a contract for from the promoter. Not excepting a Twitter call out is not "ducking" a fight because the person offering it has no authority to do so.

In summation "Conor fanbois" don't need any excuses because nothing was "ducked" here.

Sorry dude, I can't stand the guy either but it is what it is.

a huge 145er is a ducking a huge 170er

interesting

Its pretty well known how I feel about Conor around here but I'll say it again, you can't "duck" a fight that you were never offered a contract for from the promoter. Not excepting a Twitter call out is not "ducking" a fight because the person offering it has no authority to do so.

In summation "Conor fanbois" don't need any excuses because nothing was "ducked" here.

<NotListening>

This would be like Khabib offering Cejudo a title shot lol. People like seeing Conor lose so much they'd root for Stipe if he offered Conor a HW title shot. They'd be like "of course he lost, he always loses when he fights guys his own size".

Conor is a small WW and Usman is one of the biggest WW's ever.

Crazy how he considers Anderson to be the easier fight than Usman. Ah well, some fighters just aren't the same without their special vitamins.

Why is there so many Ali Abdelaziz fans on here? He’s a really really bad person, the guy has links to 9/11 ffs!

Doesn't stop him from accepting all the other fights.
Fights are made this way these days, fighters starting a beef on twitter, ends up with signing the deal.
Its a duck.

Conor is a small WW and Usman is one of the biggest WW's ever.
Yea we know, 5 times his size.

Conor is bigger than any UFC prop. No matter how many rubies they put on it.

You win a title, then talk about fighting Conor. You need to bring something to the table besides crusty bread to get in the conversation.

It’s not ducking per se but it is out of character.
Any time any weight. 46 year old Anderson at 176 is ok but 170 pound champ in his prime isn’t.

Doesn't stop him from accepting all the other fights.
Fights are made this way these days, fighters starting a beef on twitter, ends up with signing the deal.
Its a duck.

Yea we know, 5 times his size.
Lol, how many of those other Twitters offers he's excepted actually ended in the cage? The answer is 0, just like the vast majority of the other examples of fighters "agreeing" to a fight on Twitter, it almost never ends in an actual fight, especially when it's at a Championship level and one of the fighters involved has no business whatsoever getting that fight.

Sorry dude, there are countless reasons to dislike Conor but unfortunately there is no duck here and this one is just pure fabrication on your part.

Feel free to start a thread mocking him for anyone of the multitude of legitimate reasons he and his "fanbois" have offered though, I cool with that.

Colby would wrestlefuck him into oblivion same as Usman. Gamebred would stand with him at least. That's about the best matchup he could hope for.

Gamebred is best matchup and great promo opp.

Colby is almost as bad match up as Usman, but still, smaller and prob easier to KO.
But much bigger hype opportunity.

It’s not ducking per se but it is out of character.
Any time any weight. 46 year old Anderson at 176 is ok but 170 pound champ in his prime isn’t.
Well that's because that "character" is a creation of the UFC marketing machine.

Anytime, anywhere, any weight. As long as I get to pick the date, hand pick the opponent and the weight class while also coming in with a full camp.

It's amazing people actually believe this shit when Dana says it despite the fact he's never actually taken a short notice fight as the one coming in on short notice and has never fought at a weight he didn't personally pick against an opponent he also hand picked, shits crazy.

Oh, and don't worry, he won't ever actually end up in a cage with 46 year Silva at 176 either because, just like Usman, it's a fight that can only end in embarrassment for him.

I would love to see it though just for that 1 last vintage Anderson spectacular KO.

Scared of the real man.The guy has no shame and shouldn't be offered a gift title shot ever again.
Lets hear your excuse Conora fanbois.
Pretty sure Khabib can get the same title shot to be champ champ whenever he wants to. He's missed weight at LW before too.

He knows Any top guy at WW would bring his show to a close. He’s in the positive public eye right now because of his last “Win” over Cowboy

....but he can only keep the charade of actually wanting to fight up a bit longer. If he doesn’t fight he is going to lose his skills and age catches real quick. By not fighting he’s doing himself a disservice by not using the prime competitive years of life. And when you aren’t consistently keeping yourself sharp in competition, you won’t be able to keep up with the guys who are living and breathing it.

Gamebred is best matchup and great promo opp.

Colby is almost as bad match up as Usman, but still, smaller and prob easier to KO.
But much bigger hype opportunity.
Definitely the big fight is Masvidal and best matchup for Conor. Colby easy to KO? Usman hit him flush with a lot of huge punches and he didn't get KO'd. Dude fought for 3 rounds with a broken jaw. That's not easy to KO.
I think if Conor fought any of these guys, Usman, Colby, Masvidal, it would become evident that his power at FW and LW does not translate to actual WWs. These guys are used to taking big shots from actual Was like Woodley, Till, Lawler.

You can't duck someone in a different weight class.
Actually 3 of CM's last 4 fighters were at 170 and CM said he is coming for the WW strap. So those are the facts. The reality is that CM will never get in the cage with Usman. Very bad match-up for McGregor. The one sided beat down would be bad for the McGregor brand. CM will tweet stupid nonsense on social media and fight nobody OR take an easy fight or two until he gets to cut the line again for a title shot at 155. Zero chance McGregor actually fights a top 5 fighter at 170 who has a strong wrestling base even if its for the belt and he doesn't have to beat any contenders to get the title shot. The Masvidal fight has been available for a long time and Jorge would likely keep the fight standing plus a big payday, but still no signed fight contract...

Definitely the big fight is Masvidal and best matchup for Conor. Colby easy to KO? Usman hit him flush with a lot of huge punches and he didn't get KO'd. Dude fought for 3 rounds with a broken jaw. That's not easy to KO.
I think if Conor fought any of these guys, Usman, Colby, Masvidal, it would become evident that his power at FW and LW does not translate to actual WWs. These guys are used to taking big shots from actual Was like Woodley, Till, Lawler.

I didn't right easy KO, but prob easier to KO Colby than Usman. A bit higher chance.

But Usman is huge.
That is why we need 165 and 175
165 - Conor, Mas, Colby, Khabib, Tony, Cowboy.
175 - Woodley, Usman, Gastelum ,

Conor would be an idiot if he took that fight. Usman, Colby, Masvidal, Burns and Leon are pretty bad fights for him. Chiesa and Maia would sub him. Luque and Neal are not top 5 but they would be bad matchups as well.

Woodley is so shot and old now that maybe Conor could beat him. He beats Pettis, Cerrone, Diaz, Cerrone, Rda, Lawler, Perry and Price.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back