Conor could have beaten Poirier and Cerrone this year

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Instead of wasting the goddamn year getting drunk and assaulting people.

Smashing cell phones and hitting old men.

There were two great matchups for him the ufc would Have loves to give him.

And then he would be getting a shot at Khabib which he would arguable deserve.

Instead he sat out a year doing Diddly squat.

I’m bitter. I like Conor.

Success defeated him.

110 million dollars can be quite a distraction

could have would have nobody cares anymore, forget about him. don't talk about him until he has signed a contract to fight

He can also not do that and probably still get a title shot

Connor doesn't do what you want him to do, he does what he wants to do. We only see a glimpse into his life, and it's usually some negative event, unfortunately.

Conor will NEVER... EVER win another fight and y'all are delusional to believe otherwise unless he finds a way to sell out even more.

Connor doesn't do what you want him to do, he does what he wants to do. We only see a glimpse into his life, and it's usually some negative event, unfortunately.

What I want him to do is probably a lot more healthy and productive than whatever the fuck he’s doing

Yeah, he sells out when he wants to!!!

Until Conor gets his substance abuse issues corrected he shouldn't be fighting anyone. I've been saying it forever now: if he doesn't he's going to wind up dead or in prison.

Conor will NEVER... EVER win another fight and y'all are delusional to believe otherwise unless he finds a way to sell out even more.

based on what? the fact he lost to one of the greatest LHW's of all time and the best boxer of all time?

And you say were delusional? <Lmaoo>

He just needs to get his shit together, there are so many winnable fights for him

Instead of wasting the goddamn year getting drunk and assaulting people.

Smashing cell phones and hitting old men.

There were two great matchups for him the ufc would Have loves to give him.

And then he would be getting a shot at Khabib which he would arguable deserve.

Instead he sat out a year doing Diddly squat.

I’m bitter. I like Conor.

Success defeated him.

Damn, McGregor fanz reduced down to should've, could've, & would'ves, lw division jumping & hotter than sh!t and Conor getting drunk on his on supply beating on old men..?

Thank God for real fighters...

he already beat one (both were green, Dustin has more fights at the time, but one got dusted)

Take a guess which one

& Donald folds against good boxers

based on what? the fact he lost to one of the greatest LHW's of all time and the best boxer of all time?

And you say were delusional? <Lmaoo>

He just needs to get his shit together, there are so many winnable fights for him
Conor/Porier was 5 years ago..Dustin had a handful more of fights. i give it 50/50. Cerrone like you say does wilt a lot. Conor probably 70% to win. he had time to get his shit together after Floyd. He's had almost a year now to do that after Khabib. He isn't winning a fight again if he doesn't take a fight. been called out by many. He wants Khabib...so he ain't gonna win. Yes i would give a chance to beat some guys in the top 5. He should have fought any of the guys that called him out though.

for 5-10 million? not gonna happen... canor will look for another title fight or an easy 20 million + fight (bad muther fucker belt type shit)... nothing else will happen

Back