Conor claimed he had a ballooned foot going against Khabib and that’s why he lost...

What was the proof?
690.jpg

images

images

Hilarious how he ragged on Rafa for having an actual broken foot. Then ended up fucking up his foot in the nate diaz rematch and walking out on crutches.

And now he had a major injury going in to the Khabib fight.

<LikeReally5><YeahOKJen>

But his fans are like trump fans - they'll take what he says - no matter now much BS it's smothered in - and convince themselves that lies are truth.

Who do u believe?
I do not believe McGregor, because he provided zero x-rays and was stomping the ground and doing jumping kicks on the foot he claims to have broken.

Although every time this topic gets brought up, it reminds me of when @Reffson tried using an image off Google as evidence for McGregor's broken foot.

anDRB37.jpg

@Reffson got that image from Google:

t3AozMO.jpg

giphy.gif

Khabib camp is so disasterous:

- Head coach / father died early in July
- Umar got staph
- Islam got the mump
- Zubaira fought but he seems off all the way through, conditioning seems compromised
- Khabib hospitalized earlier due to mump had prevented him from having a full/complete camp, broken toe compromised Khabib from a specific training to properly defend Gaethje leg kick

Javier said it was their worst camp due to illness and the privalent circumstances. He thought Khabib shouldn't fight, but Khabib fought through it.
That's nothing! Conor had a balloon foot! What about balloon foot do you guys not get??!?

It’s fascinating to see how some people think.

I do not believe McGregor, because he provided zero x-rays and was stomping the ground and doing jumping kicks on the foot he claims to have broken.

Although every time this topic gets brought up, it reminds me of when @Reffson tried using an image off Google as evidence for McGregor's broken foot.

anDRB37.jpg

That guy is such a pos. He should have been banned for that.

anDRB37.jpg
Chicken Kabob is retiring rather than face a strong healthy Conor in a rematch. :p

Usman would beat Conor in a fight

get it?

He could use his balloon foot against Khabib.

fdgdfgdf.png

Khabib camp is so disasterous:

- Head coach / father died early in July
- Umar got staph
- Islam got the mump
- Zubaira fought but he seems off all the way through, conditioning seems compromised
- Khabib hospitalized earlier due to mump had prevented him from having a full/complete camp, broken toe compromised Khabib from a specific training to properly defend Gaethje leg kick

Javier said it was their worst camp due to illness and the privalent circumstances. He thought Khabib shouldn't fight, but Khabib fought through it.
This is the difference between an excuse maker like Conor and a real fighter like Khabib. Khabib just wanted to fight. He wanted to get it over with. No excuses, no bullshit. Khabib came in compromised but he still fought his fight and he won. That's it.

Meanwhile years later Conor is still coming up with new reasons why he lost

Some fighters lie about injuries, other fighters claim to be 5 years younger than they sre

funny because he made fun of RDA about his foot

Back