• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor cheating even against Cowboy

He found a way to cheat in a 40 second bout.
Not saying it affected the result, but he landed those shoulder strikes by holding Cowboys shorts so they couldnt separate... View attachment 825030 'Impressive 'to say the least
Did you notice that Cowboy was also grabbing him?

if the refs didn't point it out, it didn't happen
I dont know if that guy the most naive person I ever met, or the most dishonest person I ever met
dishonest for sure

Why do these sad, pathetic, little men, pop up every time Mcgregor fights?

Just the benefits of being a star.

"And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the cock. You can do anything." - Conor McGregor

LOL

The reality of it is that once you become a star you get away with things. Jordan pushed off Byron Russell.

When you are locked in a cage with another man trying to kill you, Cheating doesn’t seem so outrageous.

So pathetic that you blessed us with your reply.
Why is it pathetic? Cheating should me pointed out in all bouts. If it was the otherway around and Cowboy broke Conors nose by holding his shorts you would have been the first to make a thread, fanboy.
Furthermore this can only be seen on the ufc 257 countdown cause Hardy used a top camera for his assessments.
He's a Conor fan obviously, and he cant take it when people discredit his idol

is everything alright? you are in a forum specifically discussing ufc fighters

don't like it? go watch soccer or ping pong

No—I think I’ll stay here, shit for brains.

While clowns like you are free to make threads and point out every minor infraction and detail of Conor Mcgregor’s life; I too am free to note how sad and pathetic this cabal of haters is.

What I’m saying is go fuck your self and please don’t talk to me.

He isn't holding the shorts, it just looks like it from that angle. The other angle shows he had his hand on the abdomen to keep the hips away, not to keep Cerrone from pulling back. This clip you are showing is after the shoulder strikes, Cerrone was trying to get in closer to minimize the distance between them. Conor was keeping distance from the hips to keep Cerrone from throwing knees, shoot for a takedown, or go in for a full body clinch as Conor threw his shoulder strikes.

It's a common defense from clinch vs muay thai style fighters that like to throw knees or to wrestlers that want to shoot in for a takedown in that distance.

Timestamped

thanks for the clarification.

Only Conor has ever cheated, he's the only one. Let's get him....
He's the only fighter in UFC history who's committed at least 19 fouls in one fight (against Nurmagomedov).

He also grabbed the cage three times against Brandao, hit Poirier with multiple punches to the back of the head (not in transition), and rabbit punched Mayweather so much that it made the fight even more embarrassing for the sport of MMA than it was already.

Who cares? All the greats cheat. Mike Tyson was known for his elbows and punching already downed opponents. Nobody cared and nobody cares about this except for the tiny Conor hating echo chamber.

No—I think I’ll stay here, shit for brains.

While clowns like you are free to make threads and point out every minor infraction and detail of Conor Mcgregor’s life; I too am free to note how sad and pathetic this cabal of haters is.

What I’m saying is go fuck your self and please don’t talk to me.

lol sweet tears

He isn't holding the shorts, it just looks like it from that angle. The other angle shows he had his hand on the abdomen to keep the hips away, not to keep Cerrone from pulling back. This clip you are showing is after the shoulder strikes, Cerrone was trying to get in closer to minimize the distance between them. Conor was keeping distance from the hips to keep Cerrone from throwing knees, shoot for a takedown, or go in for a full body clinch as Conor threw his shoulder strikes.

It's a common defense from clinch vs muay thai style fighters that like to throw knees or to wrestlers that want to shoot in for a takedown in that distance.

Timestamped

You can't reallly see shit from that angle when Cowboy has his back to the camera.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back