Conor can trash talk Khabib but it wont change the fact that Khabib beat the shxt out of him

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Crush.gif
ultrasmash.gif
Conor03.gif

Conor can have twitter fingers all he wants but it wont change the fact that Khabib beat the fuck out of him and tapped him out

He lost the battle, but the war isn't over.

And by war, he meant twitter war.

Exactly.

Dude got emasculated. It's his way of coping with it, bless him.

Yeah, no shit Captain Obvious.

hahaha
this sad twitter warrior eager to rip his fans and other retards off
<Dany07>

stating facts? yeah he can trashtalk him and yes Khabib dominated him inside cage.

I still do not see how Conor was so completely embarrassed that conor haters seem to think. He lost s fight. Did not have any visual damage, won a round. Khabib made a complete fool of himself showing no composure or dignity after the win.

Complete embarrassment of a fight looks different but i guess hate makes blind.

From sherdogs pound for pound list:
"All things considered, it wasn’t a bad effort for McGregor following a two-year layoff at UFC 229. He defended Nurmagomedov’s initial takedown attempts reasonably well and didn’t absorb too much damage when on his back. The Irishman even won a round against “The Eagle.” Ultimately, it wasn’t enough, as he succumbed to a neck crank in the fourth stanza"

khabib is winning the war of words too

Conor doesn't care. People lose it's part of the game. He's cemented his career in being a two division weight champ. He wants another big payday if you can't tell. Funny thing is he lost and is still the bigger draw and more popular than khabib. Plus Conor isn't married to a towel

You're only as good as your last fights, and all people think of Conor is 'its all business'.

You may think of him as that but most people dont.

Also, better a towel then a wife who's fine with a husband that cheats on or her and makes her look like an idiot.

I still do not see how Conor was so completely embarrassed that conor haters seem to think. He lost s fight. Did not have any visual damage, won a round. Khabib made a complete fool of himself showing no composure or dignity after the win.

Complete embarrassment of a fight looks different but i guess hate makes blind.

From sherdogs pound for pound list:
"All things considered, it wasn’t a bad effort for McGregor following a two-year layoff at UFC 229. He defended Nurmagomedov’s initial takedown attempts reasonably well and didn’t absorb too much damage when on his back. The Irishman even won a round against “The Eagle.” Ultimately, it wasn’t enough, as he succumbed to a neck crank in the fourth stanza"

He attacked a bus dumb ass, made a complete ass out of himself at the press conference with his proper drunkness and got handled. You look like youre the one with selective memory.

Nah, bj has been shit for years but that doesn't take away what's he's done . Same as Chuck, Randy ect. Just because your doing bad of late doesn't erase the past greatness that one has achieved. So far Conor has more championships, bigger wins, higher ppv draw , bigger fan base. More exciting of a fighter. Oh and again hi is wife isn't a towel. I'll take Dee over rag face anyday

How would you know, cant even see her face. ;)

I dont know Dylan, he's taking a hammering on all his social media accounts. Nothing stays the same forever.

He did have an amazing run, but he's not the same guy imo.

Conor doesn't care. People lose it's part of the game. He's cemented his career in being a two division weight champ. He wants another big payday if you can't tell. Funny thing is he lost and is still the bigger draw and more popular than khabib. Plus Conor isn't married to a towel

Sour grapes.

Also, better a towel then a wife who's fine with a husband that cheats on or her and makes her look like an idiot.

the hell you talking about, its hard to find a woman that will let you cheat on her.

as far as a towel, most guys just use a sock

Back