Media Conor breaking Dustin

That mental warfare is just bullshit. Conman got destroyed by Nate, Floyd and Khabib. All three finished him despite Conrad's undefeated status in press conferences/twitter
lol at Conor undefeated twitter record

source.gif

giphy.gif

WAR DIAMOND!

Inb4 this fight end like Aldo vs Mcgregor.
Dustin get knocked out in 13 seconds.

Fun times when Conor was coming up but then things got way outta hand when it the UFC turned into the Conor McGregor show.

It wasn't all the UFC's fault though, the fans played a huge part in that.

Ok this is much much better than his fight with Cowboy and his desire to fight Diego. I just want to know where he stands at LW. Talk is cheap especially from him as we know he is not the best at LW. If he does beat the top guys and gets the belt I hope he defends. Glad to see he is fighting a top opponent.

Still can't stop a double, though. Imagine dedicating your entire life to being a character in a fringe sport, and needing to dictate every single fight you have because there's an entire 50% of that sport that you just can't be bothered to do, or just aren't good at.

Someone call Dave Menne and see if he can make like 178, throw him in there with Conor so they can strap a fucking LW belt on him.

That mental warfare is just bullshit. Conman got destroyed by Nate, Floyd and Khabib. All three finished him despite Conrad's undefeated status in press conferences/twitter
None of Conors “mental warfare” did shit to Khabib. If anything it pissed of Khabib even more and possibly made him perform better. Lmao. Guys like Khabib are unbreakable.

I want Conner to choke up on a humble pie yet again. Serve it Dustin! Every time Cooner loses his (chicken) wings get clipped and he slowly becomes human again.
Connor quickly becomes humble again, and then Twitter turns him back into a pos.

Before no one really cared about Conor's very effective early striking, which is actually dangerous when you don't care about it.

Now everyone knows it that Conor gasses out after the first 2 rounds, (except for Cerrone).

Conor’s press conference performance vs Khabib and Diaz was pathetic. The Aldo fight performance was one for the ages, incredible mental warfare win

Conor’s press conference performance vs Khabib and Diaz was pathetic. The Aldo fight performance was one for the ages, incredible mental warfare win
Aldo doesn't really understand English so it was a lot easier for Conor to look good. Guys who are mentally tough like Khabib and Nate are not even affected.

Great 30 minute promo. Prime Conor was a scary dude.

Hey hey fuck all that noise. Don't bring this negativity into my life. I don't need this shit. Dustin ftw all day every day. It'd be a tragedy if loses. Can't bear that.

Yeah nate fucked him up by no-selling his insult. Floyd fucked him up with money and khabib just had him shook throughout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back