Conor Being Awesome; Giving Props to Ali

Da Speeit

TEAM MANLET
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Take note Jones
Also, anyone calling Conor arrogant should chow down on that delicious crow

MOVE FREELY a new fragrance by Conor Mcgregor.

Conor is the man. This guy is going to take MMA to the next level, baby!

Also, anyone calling Conor arrogant should chow down on that delicious crow

Yeah because being humble when he is compared to Muhammad Ali is definitely proves he isn't arrogant lol.

I bet you waited a long time to be able to post this.

Who is this Conor guy? I've been seeing threads about him, but I've legit never heard of him.

Who is this Conor guy? I've been seeing threads about him, but I've legit never heard of him.

tumblr_mtqvw6qjaV1qbrivdo1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_mzodrubto51ry1rm7o1_400.gif

mcgregor-knockout.gif

caninetotalbutterfly.gif

ShimmeringColossalCarpenterant.gif

tumblr_ncme624WF71qaa8d1o3_500.gif

Yeah because being humble when he is compared to Muhammad Ali is definitely proves he isn't arrogant lol.

I bet you waited a long time to be able to post this.

Nah

I certainly wouldn't want to be compared to Ali, considering what a scummy guy he was.

he knows hes the superior athlete but chose but got intimidated by ali outside boxing

Man this guy has that it factor, when I was at ufc 178 and he walked out and then won that place was going bananas.

"my fellow bearded Irishman" WTF? The guys about as Irish as a chili baked potato from Wendy's.

Cheers for link, he was just on TSN's OTR(Off the Record) but it hasn't been uploaded to the intarweb yet, I'll link it when it is. Good wee interview, nothing out the norm asides from a few daft questions from Michael Lansberg, the host and a mispronunciation here and there. Fcukin tool.

Conor uses the uppercut well. Don't see it so much in MMA.

Cheers for link, he was just on TSN's OTR(Off the Record) but it hasn't been uploaded to the intarweb yet, I'll link it when it is. Good wee interview, nothing out the norm asides from a few daft questions from Michael Lansberg, the host and a mispronunciation here and there. Fcukin tool.

Haha, saw that interview, Landsberg referred to Aldo as Jose Alda. And Conor with the bold prediction that he'll beat Aldo in 4 minutes

Haha, saw that interview, Landsberg referred to Aldo as Jose Alda. And Conor with the bold prediction that he'll beat Aldo in 4 minutes

Lol aye. He's a true meathead like. You know they were barking in his ear how to pronounce it "Aldo" when he fucked it up lol. The video was just uploaded, gonna link it to the forums just now.

Wow i really feel Conor on what he is saying about movement, how once that is being worked on everything else falls into place, dedicating him self to one principle, that is a powerful thing. Also how he is becoming more free, very interesting

It feels the same as my philosophy but in regards to meditation, every day the mind becomes more free and and everything falls into place.

inb4 Conor reaches enlightenment after Sunday night and unleashes his ultimate attack, the 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva.

FirstHand.png

Back