Media Conor and Ali heated exchange on Twitter captured

Who won this round?

• Total voters
Haha wow I'm not a fan of conor but that was honestly the funniest thing he's said in a long time. He was a dick about it but you can't argue with u mad at Google bro?

I hate Conor but “you mad at google bro?” Made me laugh lol

Once again, Conor being the POS that he is.

He had his chance to do something in the cage and ended up having to be saved by the ref, so now he resorts to this. Grade A loser.

lol @ inbreeding coming from a guy living on a island that was isolated for some 1000 years of the rest of the world

Ali is going to be on the losing end if he responds to Conor for whatever reason. Conor can always resort to Noah! Noah!

Both insufferable morons. Conor needs to stop talking trash he's approaching BJ territory.

An Irishman talking about inbreeding is hilarious but Ali got played.

I’m not a fan of Conor at all, but fuck Ali is such an embarrassment as a manager. Yeah he makes great deals and contracts for his fighters which is great and should be praised for that. But he is such a dickhead.

Conor certainly likes spreading half truths, this is just boring and pathetic.

Conor really has become a keyboard warrior, and this is the shit the public sees so you know he's in 10x more people DM's talking shit. The guy made hundreds of millions but can't let go of his own failures, money can't buy integrity and respect.

b86.jpg

Back