Conor and a UFC Boston overview

Good article. I dug this:

"He carries himself in a way that makes you want to reach out and be more, to be the best at something. To reach out for the stars and know that there is something more out there for us. Conor is what’s next, the way man came out of a cave and made fire, the way man looked at the ocean and pointed with an outstretched arm into the distance and said I have to know what else is out there, The way man spread diseases that almost wiped us out and the way man came up with answers for those disease."

You can tell the author is an ESL student.

When you're a sports writer, just fucking write about sports. Don't try to crowbar your shitty poetry into every article you write, it just sounds pretentious as fuck.

Good article. I dug this:

"He carries himself in a way that makes you want to reach out and be more, to be the best at something. To reach out for the stars and know that there is something more out there for us. Conor is what

All I got from this is Connor is apparently spreading some disease, probably a std.

Good thing though: he's also curing it.

What if some woman with AIDS thinks Conor can cure it so she sleeps with him and then Conor / Aldo never happens?

Ban TS.

BAM WHAM POW KAZAAM! I thought I would write some 4th grade level comic book material for you to understand better. Sorry not everything bends to your level of intelligence where, He knocked him out! or he kicked really hard! but in between waiting for the next Expendables movie I thought it would be nice for people (not you, you should stick to Monster Truck rallies where you can wear your Tap out shirts) to read something designed better than your average article. So take you and your 7th grade reading level back to McDonald's because yes, I would like fries with my McChicken Deluxe.

Last edited:
Back