• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor about his plans for 2018...

Just strip him and let him fight when he wants
It s the second time he prevents other fighters to fight for the legitimate belt

THIS ^^^^^

He really doesn't matter as long as the UFC frees up the interim belts where he is linked. If he wants to fight.... fine. If he wants to run his mouth.... nobody cares (except his fans).

He'll lay low unless a favorable matchup presents itself.

He has become a victim of his own ego. Sad to see. Conor is now nothing more than a product, lacking substance and repeating the same shtick. In a consumer-driven society that is built on obsolescence, I don't think he will be able to handle it when he is no longer required and becomes irrelevant. As for the argument "who cares, he has plenty of money", that means nothing when your life is devoid of purpose. He has become the person he promised he wouldn't.
<mma1>

He aint boxing unless UFC says he can cause he's still under contract.

He'll fight again, anyone who thinks he isnt is an idiot. The guy spends money like water, he's in a position he can make hundreds of millions of dollars over the next few years by fighting and he's still young.

Stick to UFC or if fighting is not his thing anymore whiskey and fashion would be the place for him.

No one is paying to see that bum box anyone of worth.

I run this
I run that
I run that, too
I run everything!

Idiocy taken a different whole level.

Just shut the fuck up!

What a turd.. well, I guess I saw his last fight live.. and that was 2016 lol.

at least I'll have something to tell my kids and be able to tell them he was def. not the best ever, just part of a huge push. Talented no doubt, but not close to legend at all

Duet album with Rita in the works... excuective produced by Frank Mir

<5>

I get sick of hearing his pretentious, cryptic nonsense.

It's like he wants the whole world to suck his dick just so he can get back in the cage for 30 million.

Sport fans have the shortest memories. He'll disappear faster than he thinks. The sport will move on without him, and we'll see how he manages without the attention.
This is a great point. People have all but forgot about ronda. I dont care but then again I never really did till he fought nate.

What a disappointment. Such a breath of fresh air when he came on the scene, now he’s just another cookie cutter egotist of the kind our celebrity obsessed culture spits out almost daily. Strip him.

This week on "keeping up with the McGregors"....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back