Conor #1 in MMA KO% ?(wiki)

Whateva... He's gonna lose again and his only way to live will be to sell McTapper meals in Mcdonalds when Nate gonna end his career this time.

Ronald.jpg
if he was fetured as a toy inside happy meals that would be one of the best feats of any mma fighter.

"Poland is full of butterfaces." Is it a myth?

Total myth. We got a lot of hotties here that like foreign boys. Especially in Wrocław, Poznań, Warsaw, Gdańsk. They are looking for the foreign D. ;)

<7>

If you like big tits you are welcome here.

Check Iga Wyrwał.
iga_wyrwal.jpg

Many girls here got front bumper like this while being all around good looking ;)

Impressive but his voice goes squeaky when questioned about PED's so he could be tainted.

"KOs"

they consider all his TKOs as KOs for this.

he has actually 5 actual KOs per se

thats like 23%.

misleading.

WRONG. If you stop the guy by strikes, it counts as a ko. Do you think in boxing they distinguish from a tko and ko in your record? No, they do not. They all count exactly the same.. If the ref stops the fight or counts the guy out, it all counts the same on your record. They all go down as a ko. That's how it goes.

More like 77% or something. Still stellar, and the pool of competition is pretty amazing.

Since people like to draw correlations between them, DHC is at 75%, and has 8 in a row. If he KOs his next two opponents, he'll tie Fulton for most in a row.

WRONG. If you stop the guy by strikes, it counts as a ko. Do you think in boxing they distinguish from a tko and ko in your record? No, they do not. They all count exactly the same.. If the ref stops the fight or counts the guy out, it all counts the same on your record. They all go down as a ko. That's how it goes.
i understand that.
and i think its misleading and i disagree with the way its done.

and no... they dont all count the same on your record. its clearly distinguished, even in boxing records in wikipedia

I think it should only be counted as a KO if you knock someone fully unconscious. If the ref has to step in than it is a TKO.

Back