Conor’s experience and heart will make the difference

Khabib routinely quits. He has pulled out of multiple fights. Missed weight multiple times. Conor has never missed weight or pulled out due to injury. He fought Chad with a significant knee injury and still got the KO inside 2 rounds.

Name a fight that Khabib has had with the build up and pressure of Conor’s fights against Aldo, Nate 2 or the Floyd fight? Khabib will look like Eddie did at 205 when the cage door closes. Out of his element and dumping adrenaline.

Came in here just to say that you were setting yourself for a million of pics of Nate chocking Conor out, but read the post.

Misleading title....

But yeah, I really see Conor breaking under the ground and pound, just like others before him.

Khabib lost to Tiramisu and almost quit the sport altogether after he sprained his ankle. Conor is very weak minded individual who is prone to panic wrassling and quitting sure but Khabib is a next level snowflake.

Khabib literally has zero confidence in his own ability to achieve any goals and overcome any challenges this is why he knees down 5 times everyday on a napkin to pray to an imaginary character to lend him strength to fend off the demons in his head. I think he's possibly bipolar tbh. If you talk to Khabib he always says without God nothing is happen, i.e. he needs to construct an imaginary friend in order to give his own life meaning otherwise he feels completely hopeless.
Lol you crazy s.o.b, dont stop posting here.....ever! Too much entertainment.

Conor’s experience and heart will make the difference in the fight. Conor has experienced losing by being knocked out by Mayweather. Khabib has never been knocked out.

Conor also has experience tapping to opponents. He tapped to a career 15-16 fighter. The fight only lasted one minute. Conor also tapped to a choke in another fight in 30 seconds. He could have tried to get out of it, but he chose to not go to sleep and gave up.

When he fought Nate, he got rocked a few times. His chin is even more questionable now that he took those shots from Mayweather. He panic wrestled against Nate. He quickly rolled over and lifted his head to get Nate to choke him.

Sure, Conor has some impressive wins. The troubling part is how he deals with adversity. He crumbles quickly and gives up. He seems to be driven by fear. He’s won 4 belts, but never scheduled one fight to defend them. I almost wonder if he’s got some kind of anxiety disorder. The trash talking is another sign of his anxiety and insecurity.

We’ve seen Khabib fighting bears since he was a kid. He made it to the UFC and through all of his fights as a winner. The man just doesn’t know giving up. We won’t see him rolling over and giving up his neck. We won’t see him tapping. He is a true champion.

Oooh now I see what you done.... <[analyzed}>

I stopped reading at conor was knocked out by mayweather..haha conor was NOT knocked out...it was by ref stoppage...conor wasn't even knocked down, how can he be knocked out...stop with the hate...conor was gassed, not hurt...but he never went down..fact...

200w.webp
So TKO's are now gas outs..?

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Conor's heart is not his strong suit...
He has the typical bully mentality. He's strong when he's in control but when he's the one being bullied he starts to fold

These threads about Connor are going to far.....and i'm a Connor Fan...

Connors heart is going to make a difference,
...and he quits..

Connors Cardio is improved....
he gets tired..

Connors Ground game is great
......is not..

Connors has a great takedown defense
......he has been taken down

This is getting worse than Wall Street on speculation....

At this point Connor has a " Punchers Chance"........
Cardio
Khabib > Connor
Wrestling
Khabib > Connor
Preassure
Khabib > Connor
Submisions
Khabib > Connor
Power
Khabid < Connor

I still hope for Connor to win this somehow....but on paper, he is in deep trouble....

Last edited:
Khabib lost to Tiramisu and almost quit the sport altogether after he sprained his ankle. Conor is very weak minded individual who is prone to panic wrassling and quitting sure but Khabib is a next level snowflake.

Khabib literally has zero confidence in his own ability to achieve any goals and overcome any challenges this is why he knees down 5 times everyday on a napkin to pray to an imaginary character to lend him strength to fend off the demons in his head. I think he's possibly bipolar tbh. If you talk to Khabib he always says without God nothing is happen, i.e. he needs to construct an imaginary friend in order to give his own life meaning otherwise he feels completely hopeless.

Thats called being delusional not Bi-polar. If he was Bi-polar he would jump between overly happy and high on his religion to overly low and depressed about it, like a manic depressive but a little more extreme.

( Unfortunately I seem to be drawn to the crazyness of bi-polar chicks so I have a lot of experience with this, lol.)

I wouldn’t say Conor has the biggest heart. He kinda got broke by Nate. Looked skittish in the rematch and completely folded against Floyd in the later rounds.

But he handles pressure very well. Like delusionally well.

All this secret, positive affirmation shit is like people using ketamine to treat depression. It’s like reasonable people cultivating the behaviors of the deranged to become successful.

Thats called being delusional not Bi-polar. If he was Bi-polar he would jump between overly happy and high on his religion to overly low and depressed about it, like a manic depressive but a little more extreme.

( Unfortunately I seem to be drawn to the crazyness of bi-polar chicks so I have a lot of experience with this, lol.)

He obviously hears Shaytan's voice in his head telling him to commit sins and has to recite prayers to make those voices go away. What do you call that if not bipolar?

The reason you're not seeing his mood swings is because Islam acts as his lithium and it drugs/sedates him. If he doesn't pray he'll probably be overcome by Shaytan's voices and go on a rampage. That's why he says stuff like without god nothing is possible because without the Q'uran and the prayers he will go batshit crazy and ruin his own life in weeks.

He obviously hears Shaytan's voice in his head telling him to commit sins and has to recite prayers to make those voices go away. What do you call that if not bipolar?

The reason you're not seeing his mood swings is because Islam acts as his lithium and it drugs/sedates him. If he doesn't pray he'll probably be overcome by Shaytan's voices and go on a rampage. That's why he says stuff like without god nothing is possible because without the Q'uran and the prayers he will go batshit crazy and ruin his own life in weeks.

Touche, lol

200w.webp
So TKO's are now gas outs..?

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Yeah dude, he was fine and if the ref didn't step in he easily would have lasted another 2 minutes being held up by the ropes without getting faceplanted. He flew backwards across the ring because he was tired, not because he was getting hammered in the head and hurt.

How do you not see this watching that gif?

(Extreme sarcasm incase its not obvious enough)

I truly doubt Mayweather has the power to cause serious brain damage to anyone with 4 oz gloves, let alone 10 oz.

the fuck ... get off that crack pipe son

the fuck ... get off that crack pipe son
Solid advice for Khabib. Tell him to lay off the crack pipe and stop kneeing 5 times a day to an imaginary dude to fend off imaginary demons bruv. There're medications for that sort of thing.

These threads about Connor are going to far.....and i'm a Connor Fan...

Connors heart is going to make a difference,
...and he quits..

Connors Cardio is improved....
he gets tired..

Connors Ground game is great
......is not..

Connors has a great takedown defense
......he has been taken down

This is getting worse than Wall Street on speculation....

At this point Connor has a " Punchers Chance"........
Cardio
Khabib > Connor
Wrestling
Khabib > Connor
Preassure
Khabib > Connor
Submisions
Khabib > Connor
Power
Khabid < Connor

I still hope for Connor to win this somehow....but on paper, he is in deep trouble....
Such a big fan - surprised you didn’t say Colin

Back