Conor’s defense attorney: Had this to say to the judge

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Your honor, my client was merely reaching for the shot glass when he slipped on a banana peel! His hand thrusted forward to prevent a fall, he did not intend to contact that nice fellow in anyway!

images

Your honor, my client's foot was a balloon.

Can’t believe he used that excuse. You’d think Conor could buy a better attorney with all his cash.

I don't mean to be rude, but this is the worst thread I've ever seen on Sherdog.

Conor may lose the court case, but he still will have won the battle.

I don't mean to be rude, but this is the worst thread I've ever seen on Sherdog.
A few days ago some dumbass made a thread about Cain in the WWE and the TS asked if Cain competing in the WWE would give us a good idea about how Cain would have done back in Pride.

"I was inefficient with my temper"

A few days ago some dumbass made a thread about Cain in the WWE and the TS asked if Cain competing in the WWE would give us a good idea about how Cain would have done back in Pride.

That's actually brilliant and somewhat redeems this garbage thread.

'My client would like to take this opportunity to apologise..... to absolutely NO ONE!'

Hey ts, remember when you said Whittaker would destroy Izzy?

“The old baby on the corner trick aye...not going to fall for that shit..”

Honestly your honor when I slammed the glasses down like a double barreled shootgoon and our eyes locked like death I swear we could've been long lost broodas from a far off battlefield I offered him the traditional spirit oof ar ancestors and he flat passed me down calling a blood oath on both of our families.

As I felt my left hand go crashin into his head I remembered that I am so much better then this as long as I can dream it into reality.

There's just no limit to what can happen against a man who's age is three times my soize your hoonor.

Your honor this will never end.

I'd just like to apologize to absolutely everyboody and that i am now a changed man.

I own da law game.

Back