Connor vs WW top 15

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how would connor go? I think he would definitely be top 10. if guys like masvidal, cerrone could be top 10 at WW then I am certain connor could do just as well. I am not even a connor fan but I do like his fighting style. I see him beating 5 of the top 10. Stylistically would guys like magny, millender (not sure if ranked), taleb pose serious problems for him? would he able to beat the strikers of WW like till, wonderboy and ponzinibbio? I think he beats most wrestlers except woodley and usman. I really think connor can finish colby.

howbout he fights in one of the two divisions he's ducked for the last two years first?

Huge mcgregor fan.

WW ain't for him, let's worry about the top ten of LW first lol

I don't know about conor at WW but I would lay down some money for Conor/Woodley

Better question: if McGregor went to Miramar to compete in TOPGUN how would he fair?

Maybe he could take out a Cougar, or a Merlin, but a Maverick or Viper?! No way.

how would connor go? I think he would definitely be top 10. if guys like masvidal, cerrone could be top 10 at WW then I am certain connor could do just as well. I am not even a connor fan but I do like his fighting style. I see him beating 5 of the top 10. Stylistically would guys like magny, millender (not sure if ranked), taleb pose serious problems for him? would he able to beat the strikers of WW like till, wonderboy and ponzinibbio? I think he beats most wrestlers except woodley and usman. I really think connor can finish colby.

I think Conor beats everyone except Maia. Tyron or Colby could sneak wins too, but I just don't see it.

Conor is about a middle school midget boy size and you want to put him against men?

Extreme troll spotted.

Conor v. Till, easy win against a slow and pillow-fisted MW.

Conor v. Dos Anjos, was outboxed by Colby FFS. We all clearly understand how this would go.

Conor v. Lawler, Throw three punch and get hit 1000x times and still somehow manage to win Robbie won't have any success in this one just like the Tyron fight.

Conor v. Cerrone. Sherdoggers could probably outbox this man!

Conor v. Usman. Quite possibly the worst striker I've ever seen and Maia is in the division. Barely beats no-names.

Conor v. Thompson. Already lost to the lesser skilled version of Conor.

Conor v. Jorge. Actually would be a cool fight. Jorge would of course lose by split decision though.

Conor v. Magny. Conor has a good chance to submit him. LMAO

Conor v. Ponzi scheme. Santiago won't be allowed to cheat in this fight against the UFC golden boy = instant loss.

These are all pretty obvious wins. Colby can grind and wrestle and Tyron does have some power, so they can be question marks, but neither guy can really throw hands, especially Colby and Tyron doesn't even use his wrestling. Maia is the only real threat to Conor at WW!

He didn't do that great facing someone that would have been ranked around 40th at WW,
giphy.gif

so I think he should avoid that division.

Conor v. Dos Anjos, was outboxed by Colby FFS. We all clearly understand how this would go.

Conor v. Lawler, Throw three punch and get hit 1000x times and still somehow manage to win Robbie won't have any success in this one just like the Tyron fight.

Conor v. Usman. Quite possibly the worst striker I've ever seen and Maia is in the division. Barely beats no-names.

Conor v. Jorge. Actually would be a cool fight. Jorge would of course lose by split decision though.

Conor v. Ponzi scheme. Santiago won't be allowed to cheat in this fight against the UFC golden boy = instant loss.

These are all pretty obvious wins. Colby can grind and wrestle and Tyron does have some power, so they can be question marks, but neither guy can really throw hands, especially Colby and Tyron doesn't even use his wrestling. Maia is the only real threat to Conor at WW!

OH not a troll i see, just plain stupid.

Top 10 for sure. But I don't think he touches the top 5.
I think Conor beats everyone except Maia. Tyron or Colby could sneak wins too, but I just don't see it.
I doubt he comes close to beating those 3. Giving up a ton of size to guys with good takedowns and Tyron has heavy hands.

Definitely top 10, but loses to top 5. Wonderboy and Till would be interesting.

Top 10 for sure. But I don't think he touches the top 5.

I doubt he comes close to beating those 3. Giving up a ton of size to guys with good takedowns and Tyron has heavy hands.

Definitely top 10, but loses to top 5. Wonderboy and Till would be interesting.

Tyron has heavy hands, but he throws about three times in a fight and Conor has a granite chin who pushes the pace. Plus, I doubt Tyron throws any harder than Floyd, certainly not much harder. The biggest problem with Tyron is he doesn't use his wrestling. I think of the three he's definitely Conor's easiest win.

Covington honestly didn't look great in the RDA fight. He won, but it's not anything to where I'd say Conor isn't favored. I'd probably even favor RDA in a rematch to be honest.

Wonderboy and Till don't really pose much of a threat at all in my opinion. I'd say there's several LWs that are bigger threats than them for Conor.

lol

Back