@Brown
Reaction score
Over 1 round +105

Over 2 rounds +210

Over 3 rounds +325

Over 4 rounds +450

Decision +550

Over/under 1.5 rounds Over +140

The Irish Mob in Boston says the juice is in....They told Conor to take his time let it go into the second round and he will be a rich man....

The GOAT said he goes down in two, so he goes down in two.

Conor bless.

The GOAT said he goes down in two, so he goes down in two.

Conor bless.

Well Conor finishing in the first round is -140 so that is not bad but the Mob can't rely on Conor doing that. They need him to sandbag the first round that is all

I think CM finds the finish in the latter half of round 1. Gets Siver's timing, then finds the right opening at the right time.

Conor, being a pikey, was told to take a dive in the 4th.

Doubt he'll do it.

Doubt he'll do it.

Well if he sandbags into the 4th there is real money in that. They are not paying anyone to take a dive, they are paying Conor to sandbag it

When you hear some guy in the crowd yell "HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!!" that is the signal for Conor to put Siver away.

We learned from Snatch that the Irish don't sandbag or take a dive. First punch KO for The Goat.[YT]nG_Nwp0wZc0[/YT]

Doubt he'll do it.

tumblr_mzopdrfY5K1rzyr80o1_500.gif

Well if he sandbags into the 4th there is real money in that. They are not paying anyone to take a dive, they are paying Conor to sandbag it

When you hear some guy in the crowd yell "HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!!" that is the signal for Conor to put Siver away.

He was just making a Satch refrence, bro. Kinda like how (hopefully) you were making a Carlito's Way ref. Hopefully it wasn't a Slipknot one. Idk though, does someone actually say that in his corner? Only seen Coner fight twice and never paid any attention to his corner. I could see some pikey fuckor screamin' that shit.

He was just making a Satch refrence, bro. Kinda like how (hopefully) you were making a Carlito's Way ref. Hopefully it wasn't a Slipknot one. Idk though, does someone actually say that in his corner? Only seen Coner fight twice and never paid any attention to his corner. I could see some pikey fuckor screamin' that shit.

My reference was from Snake Eyes with Nicholas Cage. The boxer takes a dive after someone yells it from the audience

We learned from Snatch that the Irish don't sandbag or take a dive. First punch KO for The Goat.[YT]nG_Nwp0wZc0[/YT]

Funny how in the scene you posted he prett much sandbags it until the one punch KO. That is all they need Conor to do

My reference was from Snake Eyes with Nicholas Cage. The boxer takes a dive after someone yells it from the audience

Oh, that's right! Totally forgot about that. Only watched it once forever ago. Its the long haired drunk dude in the crowd seaming it, huh? I remember now.

Back