Connor is truly breaking ALL records

This reply was gold.

1. I turned his insult around on him.

2. Implied he can't spell his own name (which is worse than me misspelling someone else's name)

3. I implied he was a woman.

All in one sentence.

#andstill

Uh.

That period begs to differ.

I wouldn't count Conor out at FW. Styles make fights and DIaz has his #. But he's still bigger, faster and hits harder than the rest of them FW. Biggest mistake he made was Diaz 1 second biggest was diaz 2.

This reply was gold.

1. I turned his insult around on him.

2. Implied he can't spell his own name (which is worse than me misspelling someone else's name)

3. I implied he was a woman.

All in one sentence.

#andstill

0/10, try again

Even setting a new one

He will be the first UFC champion to lose 2 consecutive fights and still be a champion.

#andstill

And he's making millions and millions and millions of dollars while being UFC's single largest draw.

And, hate him or not, he's finally getting Nate more money in his last two fights than Nate has likely made in his entire career.

Depends on whether you're writing in American English or British English.

There isn't a hard and fast rule about that.
They drive on wrong side of the road and put their commas on the wrong side of quotation marks. Backwards ass country.

I thought his most recent record was worst ground game in MMA, seriously he makes Kimbo Slice look like Royce Gracie.
My god such a blind hater he is so bad on the ground he controlled Max Holloway the current number 1 contender in the division even with a torn ACL

This is a fact. Take it from me; I've followed Coor McGregor since his very first fight.

Then like many other fans you tend to forget Duffy and artememni demtwefweg how ever it's spelled

Then like many other fans you tend to forget Duffy and artememni demtwefweg how ever it's spelled

Damn! My attempt at faking hipster cred is busted. I wasn't there before fight five and completely forgot about Artimijj. I never saw the first few fights. Was his original name Co(-n)or McGregor or Coor IcGregor? I'm not even sure of the rules.

Damn! My attempt at faking hipster cred is busted. I wasn't there before fight five and completely forgot about Artimijj. I never saw the first few fights. Was his original name Co(-n)or McGregor or Coor IcGregor? I'm not even sure of the rules.

bah this is getting complicated

My god such a blind hater he is so bad on the ground he controlled Max Holloway the current number 1 contender in the division even with a torn ACL
That was for like 30 secs top, just cause you have a crush on Conor.

Back