Connection Rio

Patryn

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I will be in Rio during the entire month of April, training. Flights booked. I have sent numerous messages to ConnectionRio, inquiring about housing and so forth. I have noticed that there does not seem to be any confirmation message/notice upon submission of a message on their website. As all 3 of my emails over the last 3 weeks were ignored, I assume that there is some issue with their website. Do any of you know of a contact email which I could use for a direct inquiry?

Any other tips would also be suggested. Thank you.

Also, could any of you can suggest another place where I could search for a condo to rent? I'm basically looking for a one month furnished rental in Barra da Tijuca, within reasonable walking distance of Gordo's academy.

http://www.facebook.com/ConnectionRio?fref=ts

Their facebook. If you're looking to train at Gordo's, honestly don't try to find your own place. Especially if you don't speak Portuguese. The group at CR is fun (I stole their internet all the time and made friends in the process) and many have been there multiple times and can teach you how to get around/ride buses/go out with (something I never had and figured out on my own--almost got me in some dangerous situations). Definitely a good spot for your first trip to Brazil.

They have a great youtube channel alot of useful videos

I will be in Rio during the entire month of April, training. Flights booked. I have sent numerous messages to ConnectionRio, inquiring about housing and so forth. I have noticed that there does not seem to be any confirmation message/notice upon submission of a message on their website. As all 3 of my emails over the last 3 weeks were ignored, I assume that there is some issue with their website. Do any of you know of a contact email which I could use for a direct inquiry?

Apologies, we have been having some technical difficulties with our mail server lately. Please send an email to [email protected] directly and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Dennis A. Asche

Is it your first time in Rio?
Look, I have a thread here, that may help you... If you have anything to ask about Rio, I'll be glad to answer!

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f12/ask-me-anything-about-rio-2248541/

Talk with you soon!

Dennis,

I believe that you may be once again be having server issues. 3 emails sent since your last email response on Jan 18th. No replies received.

Dennis,

I believe that you may be once again be having server issues. 3 emails sent since your last email response on Jan 18th. No replies received.

Add the facebook page and send Dennis a message personally on there.

Ive been in touch with Dennis, havent booked my flight but will be down in Rio for my second time in August. Plan on staying with CR

Back