Congresswoman hands over joint to Secretary of Interior to remind her of marijuana legalization law

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
sanchezcorderomota.jpg

Mexican Interior Secretary Olga Sánchez Cordero attended Wednesday the Chamber of Deputies to talk about President Andrés Manuel López Obrador's immigration policy, human rights and security and justice agenda.

But in the midst of some questions and acknowledgments of her work, partyless MP Ana Lucía Riojas gave Sánchez Cordero a joint to remind her of the pending agenda on legalizing cannabis use.

"One step to building peace is to legalize drug use, a proposal you made... I bring a gift as a reminder of that proposal," Rep. Riojas told Sánchez Cordero as she handed her a cannabis cigarette.

"Thank you very much," replied Secretary Sanchez Cordero, who showed the joint to the House floor.

Source

<FookIsThatGuy>

Wtf is with all the Spanish, am I at the democrat debate???

Looks like a terribly rolled joint.

I hope it isn't Mexican brick weed, gross.

That shit looks like trim.

But then again all mexican herb looks like stems and sticks.

sanchezcorderomota.jpg

Mexican Interior Secretary Olga Sánchez Cordero attended Wednesday the Chamber of Deputies to talk about President Andrés Manuel López Obrador's immigration policy, human rights and security and justice agenda.

But in the midst of some questions and acknowledgments of her work, partyless MP Ana Lucía Riojas gave Sánchez Cordero a joint to remind her of the pending agenda on legalizing cannabis use.

"One step to building peace is to legalize drug use, a proposal you made... I bring a gift as a reminder of that proposal," Rep. Riojas told Sánchez Cordero as she handed her a cannabis cigarette.

"Thank you very much," replied Secretary Sanchez Cordero, who showed the joint to the House floor.

Source

Show your true colors Bobby... <{nope}>

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL

Please, bring all the accusations of racism you like, they’re ridiculous Unlike you, I have pictures of sneakers swangin in the hood.

Your ass wouldn’t even drive down the block.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL

Please, bring all the accusations of racism you like, they’re ridiculous Unlike you, I have pictures of sneakers swangin in the hood.

Your ass wouldn’t even drive down the block.
No peaky inglish... {<shrug}

Back