Congratulations to Time's Person of The Year

I think it's bullshit, all of those women have the balls to say something now, 10 or 20 years after ,because harvey for example is a wounded animal now. If you had courage you would have said something right after it happened, the ones that didn't say anything have some moral responsibility for what happened to the victims after them.

Not to mention it's a fad. Remember Bryan Singer and his pedo ring, or Bill Cosby? Shit was on the news for a bit and then people got kinda tired of hearing about it. In another year people are gonna get tired of all these accusations and just stop listening again and it will all fade into the background.

Not to mention all this whistleblowing benefits and fuels the fame of these women - I highly doubt it'll give the average guy or girl any more leverage than they had before. Hopefully if anything people will start to speak up when the shit happens instead of waiting 20 years.

That's not a person that's a group.

I'm not sure publicizing these things on a grandeur level where Time has a group name for them (The Silence Breakers) is something that helps the cause in the long run? You know its just antagonizing crazies who wanna make shit up to be talked about even more.

But kudos Time. Its been nice seeing the entitled in Hollywood fall apart a little bit now that people are finally speaking out and being heard

People were upset that Colin Kaepernick didnt make the list, but in the end, he was a Silence Breaker himself against racism

0922-colin-kaepernick-time-cover-5.jpg

So basically time magazine is like Yahoo news. Where they have click bait articles designed to get people so pissed that they have to talk about it.

"No such thing as bad publicity"

The Silence Breakers sound like a shitty hipster band. They should've called them Rape Squad or something

Agree, their first single should be called "Fuck due process".

terry crews was sexually assaulted? Damn Weinstein's got balls

The Silence Breakers sound like a shitty hipster band. They should've called them Rape Squad or something

I heard they’re making a Rape Squad movie based on the original DC comic.

I understand its important to speak up against sexual abuse....ok sure, I agree it was a good thing those women spoke up, great.

As much as I agree with that, sorry there are way.....WAAAAAAYYYYY more critical human related problems in the world that affect to MORE people and deserve more light in order to advance, and there are those working on those issues.

So sorry but I think this is just a more publicity based decision so less aware humans can say "oh wow look how good Times magazine is".... hmmm no not really

It's nice to see KRS-One included, even if I'm at a loss as to why.

LOL @ "Silence Breakers"

Did they let little Timmy name the group at "take your kid to work day"?

I honestly think Colin was having a terrible day and didn't stand for the Flag because he was having a horrible year as a QB.

He then turned into it was racism

It's genius cause it worked and now he's a bigger star than the NFL

Not a person. Weird choice.

Where is any of the evidence for this? I understand a few of these women are legit, no doubt. But what happens when some crazy cunt pulls this stunt and says a guy molested her/sexually harassed them? The guys reputation is ruined for ever without any proof or evidence. This is a sad day for due process and the justice system, it is entirely too easy to claim someone sexually assaulted you.

Back