• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Congratulations Kimble

do yourself a favor and dont ask any questions. U do not wanna get caught in that web

Friendly notice

aut12.jpg

Kimble has a database of gifs no human can possibly retain.

Artificial Intelligence.
AI.jpg

Kimble ought to make a good mod. Where will he be patrolling, p&m?

Thank you.

P&M, Heavies, Support, and just sorting out reported posts is mainly what I'll be doing for now.

Are there any perks of being a mod?

Other than the free plat and power over the unwashed masses?

Only the finest breastmilks.

Are there any perks of being a mod?

Other than the free plat and power over the unwashed masses?

I'm not sure what you would consider "perks." We are still limited to plat-sized avs, but we do get a bigger PM box (400 message limit). We also have access to the mod booth, which is really cool (obviously can't give you details, but I like the forum). We can't abuse our powers, but most mods are level-headed. They wouldn't get to this position without having thick skin, especially on THIS forum. lol

Basically, for me, I accepted the spot and was happy to get it because I want to help keep the quality up here in P&M. As long as you guys are happy with the way CHL and I are handling things, that is enough of a perk for me.

I don't know, I thought the shoop threads where funnier before they fell under all this new found scrutiny... such as the Hulk Hogan thread that got deleted and others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back