Congratulations Amanda!

AlphaKhaine47

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
As the Nunes Rousey fight is concerned, the only kind of threads i saw tonight are Ronda/training camp put downs, i would personally like to make a. Amanda Nunes congratulation thread! It was a great performance and it brought a much more acurate perspective on the importance of understanding everyaspect of the game, well roundedness if you Will. Congratulations Amanda. Awesome performance!

Her precision was really precise.

She removed Edmond's manhood on camera...we should build a fucking statue of Amanda in Las Vegas.

She removed Edmond's manhood on camera...we should build a fucking statue of Amanda in Las Vegas.

Yeah she even went up to him afterwards and gave him a hug, he was trying to ditch out without giving her a congrats...fuck that piece of shit. Amanda's all class.

I hope she gets a decent payday out of this, and a better contract when she renews.

The big question for me in this fight was whether Amanda could keep her composure and stay on her game plan in the biggest fight of her life. She proved that she has the mental game to go along with all the rest of her skills. A fighter like her who has the physical tools and the mental game sorted out is what winners are made of.

Back