Congrats to Soid on getting the Blue tonight!!

hahaha thanks a lot man. I miss the option of training every day :( No more blue belt program for me.

you can still train every day...there is a purple belt class every day, you just gotta do no gi

Congrats Soid on your blue belt!!!

Wolverine
///

Congrats, man. What's with the Cuba stuff?
And I will ask the obvious question that every white belt out there wants to know...
How long did it take to get your blue (i.e. HOW MANY CLASSES PER WEEK, AND FOR HOW MANY WEEKS/MONTHS/YEARS)?

DMcKayBJJ said:
Congrats, man. What's with the Cuba stuff?
And I will ask the obvious question that every white belt out there wants to know...
How long did it take to get your blue (i.e. HOW MANY CLASSES PER WEEK, AND FOR HOW MANY WEEKS/MONTHS/YEARS)?
well since soid is studying for midterms and I got my blue less than a month ago and we train together I will answer for now and let him finish.
I trained 3 days a week or more (rarely less) for 11.5 months...statrted in january and gotit december 15th. I did have some prior experince at other schools, but I never trained steadily.

Soid, sincere congrats from here man. Keep it going.

Great job dude! Keep workin hard, you'll be purple before you even know it. Time flys when your having fun.

Congratulations man, keep with it.

How long you been doing it/how old are ya?

Congrats to both soid and the infamous mattyd!!! That's very impressive - at least to me.

congrats man, you been on here from the beggining and everyone follows all of the sherdoggers progress, its great to reach that level. good luck continuing in the steps of progression

Congrats....as a fellow team Renzo member i wish nothing but the best for you!!!!

Thanks guys

I'm 17, and been in BJJ for a year but broke my hand so I've only been training for 9 months. Mad Monkey, my highschool teachers got their blue from Serra a month ago or less as well. It's funny cause they were the ones that introduced me to BJJ and MMA all together.

congrats, you punk ass motherfucker, jk.

i hope you're training tonight at 530 cause im gonna have to initiate you.

but seriously, congratulations.

Back