Congrats Jason Barnett

bostonmma

Gold Belt
Reaction score
Forum member Jason Barnett notched another big win last night in his hometown of Florida. It's great to see him back in the winner's collumn, let's hope in his next fight he can make waves and expose yet another prospect. Hey Tony Grano, that means you.

Heavyweight Jason Barnett (10-6) outclassed Charles Brown to win a unanimouse decision with scores of 40-36.

Kick ass Jason! You deserve it, way to hang in there and hammer out a good victory.

well done man

had you on the boxing picks lol

Thanks guys. I haven't posted in a while, but I have been lurking. This was my first fight in 6 months, and there was a bit of ring rust. We did change a few things in training, and it seems to have paid off. I still didn't completely fight MY fight. I stayed inside with a shorter fighter when I really didn't need to. But that is actually something I worked on in sparring. We know I can box anytime I need to. We worked on just getting in a fighting. While his record was 6-13, he came to fight. Sometimes guys with records like that are just in there to get a payday and a free trip to Florida. Chuckie at least made me work.

I hope to stay active, and get back in the ring in May. And yeah, with getting back in the win column, maybe I will get another call to fight a "prospect." I'm still interested in getting the call to come up north for a fight with Grano. I've already got my entrance music picked out.... Dropkick Murphy's - I'm shipping up to boston.

hey bostonmma, think that will get me some instant fans? lol

Thanks guys. I haven't posted in a while, but I have been lurking. This was my first fight in 6 months, and there was a bit of ring rust. We did change a few things in training, and it seems to have paid off. I still didn't completely fight MY fight. I stayed inside with a shorter fighter when I really didn't need to. But that is actually something I worked on in sparring. We know I can box anytime I need to. We worked on just getting in a fighting. While his record was 6-13, he came to fight. Sometimes guys with records like that are just in there to get a payday and a free trip to Florida. Chuckie at least made me work.

I hope to stay active, and get back in the ring in May. And yeah, with getting back in the win column, maybe I will get another call to fight a "prospect." I'm still interested in getting the call to come up north for a fight with Grano. I've already got my entrance music picked out.... Dropkick Murphy's - I'm shipping up to boston.

hey bostonmma, think that will get me some instant fans? lol

HAHA, up here the Murphys could release a single of the lead single taking a dump and it would get massive radio play. Thanks for posting so quickly, we all want to hear the latest and greatest with your career, we wish you the best.

Are you trying to get banned?

Insulting Pro Fighters, especially ones who take time out to post here, yes that's definitely bannable.

aceventura, sounds like a pole smokers name.

Not that I mean any offense to anyone named aceventura.

Gimme a break.

Congratulations on the win Jason!

Hey man, I don't hang out here much, but still, congrats on your win!

Back