CONFIRMED: "The Puppy" is not a boy

It's the girl driving

tenor.gif

He said Papi... and now is trolling you
Well if he ain't gay then maybe his bisexual
Either he is trolling or backtracking on his gayness because someone enlightened him that this shit won't fly well. Gay hype trains don't run fast.

But if Bobby Knuckles knocks him out he'll probably come out of the closet.
He's still probably bi though
I'm gay for that driver too.

I couldn't care less if he smokes cocks in place of cigars whilst supping in whiskey, why does it matter?

I couldn't care less if he smokes cocks in place of cigars whilst supping in whiskey, why does it matter?
Just a follow up to the thread I referenced. Slow news day. Only incels really care.

Nah straight dudes that are relatively famous always prefer women that are actually good looking. I can only see her eyes and that’s enough for me to tell she probably waits outside Krispy Kreme hoping for some stale doughnuts around 9:59pm.

ok, now seriously, English is not my native language..

Is weird to call chick a "puppy"?

In my language, dog is a "male" noun, while cat a "female" one

Seems like he is trying too hard not to seem gay.

He keeps doing subtle, Im straight post, but I can see right thru his agenda.

In all seriousness from the bottom of my heart, I don’t know wtf this dudes fucking wit but I do know these bitches are some Boise 3’s. And by 3 I mean there are 3 of them and they are all hovering around 1.

Ur right that girl looks average af

Israel trying his hardest to not appear gay to sherdog.you cant fool us buddy. Just accept your truth

So he takes a pic with what looks like a chick only showing half of their face in a black background surely confirms Adesanyas heterosexuality!

I hate the internet

So he refers to his GF has a dog?
It's a nickname I guess, he's an odd dude. He shouted her out on Breakfast Club, so I'd say, yeah.
ok, now seriously, English is not my native language..

Is weird to call chick a "puppy"?

In my language, dog is a "male" noun, while cat a "female" one
Same just bout anywhere I'm sure, he's just trying to be funny I think.

Back