Confession time: Who thought the fights were on saturday?

I thought they were up until Saturday morning, so I watched Bellator instead.

I've seen a couple of people complaining about the sunday card, but I saw most of them on the actual sunday of the event (aka today).

4Xzt3Pe.gif

So let's be honest here, who thought that it was going to be yesterday? Better yet, if you had plans set up, small or big, share those too.

I stayed up until around 4am central european time before I realized that there were no actual fights going on and no results updated on wikipedia, oops. Usually @Jackonfire 's missing PBP thread is the clue for me.

seinfeld_george_31.gif
Hah I did! Was at a buddies house around 9 saying “Turn on the fights” and then it was basketball and I’m saying “oh this game will be over soon, then the fights come on”

I've seen a couple of people complaining about the sunday card, but I saw most of them on the actual sunday of the event (aka today).

4Xzt3Pe.gif

So let's be honest here, who thought that it was going to be yesterday? Better yet, if you had plans set up, small or big, share those too.

I stayed up until around 4am central european time before I realized that there were no actual fights going on and no results updated on wikipedia, oops. Usually @Jackonfire 's missing PBP thread is the clue for me.

seinfeld_george_31.gif
wtf? lol

I came home after a night of drinking and sat down to watch the fights, only to see that the fights did not start in 30 seconds but 24 hours and 30 seconds. Well I feel better today than I would have, had I been up all night.
U came home from a night of drinking at 9pm???

I woke up this Sun morning and went looking to download the card, as is my usual routine (GMT). Looking forward to hit the d/l button then go make a nice breakfast while the card downloaded.

I couldn't find it and went back to bed. The end.

Fights are normally on Sunday lunchtime for us in Australia but happy that I got today off work so I can watch.

I thought they were on Saturday until I saw the weigh-in on Saturday evening. I then realised it was Presidents Day in the US, so it made sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back