Condit vs. MacDonald

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
IMO, this bout should take place at the April UFC on Fox event in San Jose. Feels cheated not get get this one scheduled for five. I know the UFC wants some flexibility with the 158 card, but it seems cheesy to grant a rematch "on MacDonald's terms".

Ideas on Main and co-main for the San Jose event? It will be interesting to see if the UFC puts another title bout on network TV.

IMO, this bout should take place at the April UFC on Fox event in San Jose. Feels cheated not get get this one scheduled for five. I know the UFC wants some flexibility with the 158 card, but it seems cheesy to grant a rematch "on MacDonald's terms".

Ideas on Main and co-main for the San Jose event? It will be interesting to see if the UFC puts another title bout on network TV.
It's ridiculous that McDonald is getting this "on his terms". He lost the first fight in his own back yard, so he should have to fight Condit in Condit's back yard. He should be clamoring to fight Condit wherever he can, not constructing the terms of the rematch. Plus, Condit just fought GSP in Montreal. I don't really care about the location of the fights, but you can't really deny that this doesn't make a lot of sense. I hope Condit whoops him.

5 rounds for this would be good, and it's worthy of being a main event.

MacDonald is gonna bludgeon Condit in the rematch so I see this relatively irrelevant

I think Rory is the smart choice, but Condit's a great fighter. I think the first fight's stoppage was egregious, and the rematch should be great.

I dont think Condit really cares. He wins this fight and another top 10 and he'll get another title shot. That is probably what is most important to him right now. He fought GSP once, he will be more confident and have a better gameplan for a rematch.

Condit agreed to his terms. It's not like the UFC made sure Rory had his way.

I think Condit takes the re-match in another TKO. Seems like it's going to be an amazing fight no matter the outcome though.

Well of course the UFC will cater to the Canadian MMA fans and fighters over the Americans.
This fight won't be that exciting, Condit is changed by Greg Jackson and will probably use his "footwork -er- run" to win by decision.

Carlos ain't scared. Quit crying.

Rory is going to blast Condit, again, but this time Carlos won't see a third round

Back