Condit/Diaz - Woodley hypocrisy

joshmaikar

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It's funny this guys hating on "undeserved title shot" Woodley but they love Condit who has not won on any Top 5 or Diaz who hasnt won on five years and still Will get a title shot if he wants.

They supposedly hate on Tyron because his comments on people stereotyping on him, but they cheer when Mcgregor said his stuff about killing people on a Favela or Brock saying he's a white Jacked guy.

Just admitted. Just like most of you hate Aldo, DC, MM, but love on Ronda, Conor, Brock. Must of you are racist without even trying It. lol

When did it become so easy to make accusations of racism? When did it become automatic to interpret any statement about race to involve racism?

Woodley is a decent guy. No one is perfect. Move on.

When did it become so easy to make accusations of racism? When did it become automatic to interpret any statement about race to involve racism?

Milo Yiannopoulos can answer that question. btw, you're racist you cis scum.

Here is a hint..... twood personally sucks

One is an exciting fighter, the other stated he is content on being a blanket.

Woodley just got a KO in the first fucking round, and the vast majority of people on this site are hating on him. If Tyrone was white, he wouldn't receive anywhere near the level of hate that he has to deal with. Gotta love racist shertards.

Woodley just got a KO in the first fucking round, and the vast majority of people on this site are hating on him. If Tyrone was white, he wouldn't receive anywhere near the level of hate that he has to deal with. Gotta love racist shertards.
Within 3 minutes there was a thread discrediting him and Robbie saying WB is the best WW in the world. I mean come on. The guy was hadn't had the belt 5 minutes before someone was trying to shit on him.

Now I hope Woodley touches WB so I can hear about how Rory deserves another shot.

Pretty much this. This why they are jumping ship to wonderboy.

When you cry racism you never need to do anything to back it up besides making a few sweepingly broad statements. It also allows you to feel like you have the moral high ground. In general, when anyone attributes something to racism without specific evidence to show that it is, then they are a( full of shit and b) likely racists themselves.

It was a destructive win & all props to him. That being said... Thompson is basically the mandatory, everybody knows that. People just want to see a deserved title shot for a change, I guess.

Anyone that denies there is a contingent of blatant anti-black racists on Sherdog, is naive, stupid, or throwing stones and hiding hands like the cowards they are.

Anyone that denies there is a contingent of blatant anti-black racists on Sherdog, is naive, stupid, or throwing stones and hiding hands like the cowards they are.
If it's blatant then you wouldn't need to make accusations, so that wasn't what I was talking about.

I guess Sherdog hates Bisping and Hendricks because they're black too right?

Oh, wait....

Tyrone just said no to Wonderboy and called out a guy who hasnt won a fight in five fucking years. He should get shit for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back