Condit-Chiesa?

Even the shell of Condit should be able to win this one.

Can't blame the guy. Lots of people on here thought he won against Robbie too, it was a really close decision. Coming that close would mess me up too.

Maia running through him was when I saw the writing on the wall. If he loses to Chiesa that's 5 Ls in a row, he might have to give retirement another consideration.

Maia is a bad match up for Condit at any time in Condits career, but yeah, that was alarming.

It’s hard to believe that this is no longer a clear cut choice. Condit has been on a down hill slide for his last couple/few fights. It may be a close fight.

In theory Carlos should win, but then again people here said Maia, Magny, and Oliveira were going to be walks in the park for him and we saw how those all played out

Is this a serious question?
Condit my a mile!

Damn...you guys need to watch some video...

Is this a serious question?
Condit my a mile!

Damn...you guys need to watch some video...

Have you watched his last three fights? Maybe you need to watch some video. It’s hard to call because we don’t know which Condit is going to show up.

He’s been bitch made

- Stormed out of the octagon after the Masvidal L without shaking his hand

- Cried about his L to Lauzon

- “Shut the fuck up about my mom” appealing the L to Lee and crying about it

- Tried fighting the ref

- His obnoxious attitude towards Pettis trying to flex on him talking about sending him to Bellator, got tuned up in round 1 and tried to slander Pettis’ good name by accusing him of greasing, proceeded to take another L.

This suing thing is only fitting of his character.
Dang when you list them out it makes him seem like even more of a punk lol.

Chiesa employs the heavy bag defense, and Condit's bottom game is pretty good too, so I'll go with Natural Born Killer.

Condit is living off past accomplishments at this point. He hasn't shown me anything in years. It's not that Chiesa is anything special but he's a betting favorite and I don't really disagree.

I bet Condit is shot and gets finished

The retired after this one or the next

And chiesa has an unremarkable run at ww

Poor Carlos hasn't won a fight in about 3-4 years, has he? Love the Natural born killer, but his time is up. MC by decision.

The key to determine the outcome of this fight is: Is Condit still at Jacksons?

If the Answer is Yes, then he will lose.

He should have switched camps. Even going up to live with Cerrone and having a full camp there would be better.

As with you guys he's one of my favorites but he's kind of like Pettis now in that if the fight gets REALLY tough he'll break - which I don't blame him.

He's been needing to retire. Ever since he got robbed of the title his heart hasn't been in it.
yea, he deserved that title and he should have retired after. damn shame he didnt get the belt.

if he wins this i hope he retires so he goes out on a W

I hate to rain on everyone's parade here, but Chiesa is going to win this fight. But it'll probably be pretty exciting so there's that.

The only time I remember rooting for Chiesa was against Colton Smith, and was stoked that he humiliated him.

Chiesa gets dropped with a body shot tko.

Condit hasn't won a fight in over 3 years, I don't really like Chiesa but I think he submits Carlos in the 2nd and then he retires.

Back