Condit and Hendricks

AldoIsP4PKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which of these fighter would you consider the #2 welterweight and who would win between them?
I also noticed that Condit has faced every welterweight on the UFC 158 card other than Hendricks. So, I thought of this matchup
I also noticed Condit went 1-3 against those fighter, but could easily be 0-4.
Diaz and Ellenberger decisions could have gone either way, and the Rory fight could have not been stopped.
But anyways, I think Condit is the #2 welterweight and Johny is #3.
I think Condit would submit Hendricks if they ever fought

Condit went 3-1 against gsp rory nick and jake
Not 1 and 3.
I think carlos would also submit hendricks if they ever fought
Not to say jonny doesnt have a chance that dude hits like a truck

In my opinion Condint is the better figher. He has more quality wins. If they fought I'd favour Condit he is more experience, has better cardio and more well rounded.

Condit survives Hendricks' only punch, and then goes on to win the fight.

Condit, he earned that spot by beating Diaz and doesn't lose it by losing to GSP.

Close fight. I favor Hendricks slightly in a 3 rounder and Carlos in a 5 rounder.

Carlos's TDD defense still seems a little weak.

hendricks has beat in his last 3 fights all fighters in the top 5 carlos hasent really like carlos but just dont think hed beat hendricks

Hendricks could easily win via wrestling. Condit has pretty poor take down defense. I'm a fan of both guys though, but Hendricks 30-27 UD

Hendricks easily is the #2 WW. Condit might not beat Fitch or Kos, I'd favor them both over him or have them even, and Hendricks beat them both. Condit also lost to Kampmann and Hendricks KO'd him.

Condit might beat Hendicks if they ever fight, however, when it comes to rankings, Hendicks has the better wins and this deserves his spot as clear #2.

Picking a fight between the two of them would be tougher. It's a toss up, I'd say a possible UD for Condit if he used his distance and hit some good leg kicks.

Hendricks is the #2 WW. Not Condit, not rory, not diaz.

HENDRICKS. end of story

And I think Hendricks at this point TBH. It's hard to tell because I'm not sure how Hendricks' top game matches up with condits bottom game

Condit went 3-1 against gsp rory nick and jake
Not 1 and 3.
I think carlos would also submit hendricks if they ever fought
Not to say jonny doesnt have a chance that dude hits like a truck

That is what I meant. Sorry

Nick Diaz is top contender. Johny certainly didn't beat anyone in the top three Gsp condit and Diaz. He's 4. Condit got his chance. Diaz is next in line and the fight will probably do double the ppv buys Hendricks could with gsp

can u name nick diaz top 5 wins

hendricks has fitch kos and maybe kampmann

diaz beat bj penn was he top 10 at the time

can u name nick diaz top 5 wins

hendricks has fitch kos and maybe kampmann

diaz beat bj penn was he top 10 at the time

BJ was top 10 at WW at the time of the Diaz fight.

And imo, Hendricks probably is ranked higher than Carlos, but I'd favor Carlos in a head to head.

BJ was top 10 at WW at the time of the Diaz fight.

And imo, Hendricks probably is ranked higher than Carlos, but I'd favor Carlos in a head to head.

love bjpenn but that guy said hendricks had no top 3 wins but he koed fitch who was ranked number 2 just dont see why people think diaz is even top 5 he had a close fight with carlos but has no top 5 wins

Back