Conan O'Brien's head size

Conan-O-Brien-Carrying-a-Pot-on-his-Head--40622.jpg

The key to success as an actor is to have a big head and face with a small body. Conan has done very well for himself despite having a large body to go with his large head.
IRL it doesn't necessarily look good, or mean anything about the person.. It is generally more photogenic, however.

He’s a big guy, if he got on a steady diet of deadlifts and steak he’d be taking roles off Jason momoa.

IRL it doesn't necessarily look good, or mean anything about the person.. It is generally more photogenic, however.

It’s helps for expression, anybody who makes a living in front of a camera can benefit from having their emotions displayed on a bigger screen.

Thats a solid 8 and I thought my head was big that thing is huge

Big ole Irish head, hes the first to joke about it

Exactly, he also notes that Ted Kennedy is the g.o.a.t. parade float head. Supposedly Andy's head is even larger.

He's taller and therefore has a bigger head by proportion. What's to discuss?
yeah he is 6 foot 4 or something and here he is with The Rock who is 6 foot 3 and his head looks normal next to a guy who is also similar size to him
conan-the-rock.jpg

Here he is with 6 foot 6 Charles Barkley and his head doesn't eclipse Barkley
conan-obrien-and-charles-barkley-during-turner-upfront-2016-show-at-picture-id532154886

Now if you want to talk about someone with a huge head Manny Paquiao who is only 5 foot 5 has a massive head for his height, look at him next to 5 foot 3 cuban boxer Rigondeaux look at that dome
hqdefault.jpg

Now look at 5 foot 5 Pacman with his massive dome next to a 6 foot 4 Overeem, Pacmans head is huge he has a head that belongs on a guy over 6 foot and also wears a size 12 shoe and is only 5 foot 5. He could actually be a giant dwarf
alistair-overeem-ig-photo-flashbackfriday-to-when-i-met-an-athlete-who-i-respect-a-lot-a-living-legend-w.jpg

Anderson would
Now if you want to talk about someone with a huge head Manny Paquiao who is only 5 foot 5 has a massive head for his height, look at him next to 5 foot 3 cuban boxer Rigondeaux look at that dome
hqdefault.jpg

Now look at 5 foot 5 Pacman with his massive dome next to a 6 foot 4 Overeem, Pacmans head is huge he has a head that belongs on a guy over 6 foot and also wears a size 12 shoe and is only 5 foot 5. He could actually be a giant dwarf
alistair-overeem-ig-photo-flashbackfriday-to-when-i-met-an-athlete-who-i-respect-a-lot-a-living-legend-w.jpg

You know your heads. Impressive.

Its like a melon on a toothpick.... Heed, down, now...

That hairstyle probably does him no favors.

Back