Compubox records.

GlassJaw

SBC hustler.
Reaction score
Just thought it was interesting that Margarito supposedlly owns the record for most punches thrown in a 12 round fight. (against Clottey no less)

boxingscene.com headliner today has this in it. - "Those principles were never more evident than Margarito

fucksake thats what 140 shot around crazy . hopkings doesn't throw that many in a fight , probably his last 3 fights

Doesn't Ouma have like 3 or so of the top 5 punch outputs for fights?

Is there some where that lists all of the compubox recods?

I am going to go check wikipedia.

Cotto/Mosley was the first fight that compubox had both guys landing the exact same amount of punches. 248.

I wasn't aware that compubox covered Showtime fights.

I would like to know how accurate these stats are, in terms of what lands and what doesn't. I can understand them being able to count all of the punches thrown, but it seems to me that it would be hard to accurately get the lands right...

Zack Padilla threw up tremendous numbers on consistent basis.

The funny thing is his activity usually raised his opponents output as well.

On a side note, I think Tua/Ibeabuchi has the record for a heavyweight total (Despite it only being 10 rounds).

I'm not sure if it still stands though.

On a side note, I think Tua/Ibeabuchi has the record for a heavyweight total (Despite it only being 10 rounds).

I'm not sure if it still stands though.

I'd be interested to know if that still stands as well...the fight was a 12 rounder btw.

Every time I watch it, I see that it breaks the all time heavyweight record set by none other than the Thrilla in Manilla...awesome. What an epic fight that was with Ibeabuchi. If it would've been any other two guys, someone would've been KTFO in round 1.

Wow, just wow. 1,675 - that's no joke.

Back