Complex carb diet alright?

JaKob

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hello, im trying to drop weight.... I want to maintain my carb intake, however drop the simple carbs eg. bread, potato, white rice, pasta, are there any consequences of this? I tried cutting carbs completely but felt like shit so im gonna try this.

yeah its recommended that you keep carbs in your diet as well as a large portion of protein, but make sure that the foods are complex cars (wholemeal bread etc.) basically drop the lollies, soda and all white foods like rice white bread etc.

JaKob said:
Hello, im trying to drop weight.... I want to maintain my carb intake, however drop the simple carbs eg. bread, potato, white rice, pasta, are there any consequences of this? I tried cutting carbs completely but felt like shit so im gonna try this.

Yeah, you know what that's called, right?

A good diet.

if you want to lose weight, JUST EAT LESS CALORIES THAN YOU USE IN A DAY.

I don't get why that is so hard to understand. I don't care if you eat Snickers bars all day, or dog crap. If your body burns 3000 calories a day, and you eat 2000 calories, in 3 days, you will have dropped a pound.

The reason that you should stay away from things like sugar is the fact that it offers tremendous amounts of calories which are expended very fast and leaves you hungry and makes you want to eat more.

Carbs are good for you, man has eaten carbs forever, look in any traditional diet of any major culture and it subsists mainly on carbohydrates.

paulchu said:
if you want to lose weight, JUST EAT LESS CALORIES THAN YOU USE IN A DAY.

I don't get why that is so hard to understand. I don't care if you eat Snickers bars all day, or dog crap. If your body burns 3000 calories a day, and you eat 2000 calories, in 3 days, you will have dropped a pound.

The reason that you should stay away from things like sugar is the fact that it offers tremendous amounts of calories which are expended very fast and leaves you hungry and makes you want to eat more.

Carbs are good for you, man has eaten carbs forever, look in any traditional diet of any major culture and it subsists mainly on carbohydrates.

Basically, true, but your body can make surprising adaptations, so if this guy wants to lose weight, I suggest he reads Kabuki's sticky.

Back