Completely blank board shorts?

el5amu3l

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking for all black or all white board shorts with no print (or very little print) on them. I want a solid pair of shorts with no big logos or stripes running down the side, etc... thanks.

the NOGI JET shorts are solid..black..only a small logo on the leg (cant even see it) and one small logo on the back..again..hardly visible...

I was the same way...and these shorts are very low profile....check em out

el5amu3l said:
I'm looking for all black or all white board shorts with no print (or very little print) on them. I want a solid pair of shorts with no big logos or stripes running down the side, etc... thanks.
the HCK shorts are one solid colour with only a small round HCK logo on the bottom of the short.
loosefit_blk.jpg

Full Contact Fighter do no logo fightwear.

Billabong sells a plain white boardshort that comes with a kit for you to customize it with designs -- for artists or people who know artists or whatever. You may look at your local surf shop for em and be satisfied. Just a thought.

InFub said:
Billabong sells a plain white boardshort that comes with a kit for you to customize it with designs -- for artists or people who know artists or whatever. You may look at your local surf shop for em and be satisfied. Just a thought.

Have you seen these online anywhere or just in stores? I didn't have much luck w/ my first google search.

I saw them in a surfing store in Hawai'i. I'll spend a few minutes tomm looking for them to see if I can help you out.

Back