Complete the UFC 194 Fight Card

I think we're guaranteed a WMMA fight, sadly. It's the token gesture. Make it look equally as important as the male divisions, talk it up to be something it isn't, maybe some pervs who were unsure about buying the card will pay up so they can rub one off the cuff in HD rather than navigating a blurry, stop-start streaming minefield.

Then perhaps Edgar/Stephens, to round the card up. Will still be awesome though, even if I have to endure a WMMA fight to kick things off....the top 3 fights and top 4, if it's Edgar/Stephens, will be unreal.

Well thought-out but I don't see Duffee being on a big main card for his next fight.

Why not? You know Duffee's always ready for a kill or be killed type of fight and him vs Mitrione is a perfect PPV opener as it is almost guaranteed to be a firefight.

Aldo vs. McGregor
Weidman vs. Rockhold
Jacare vs. Romero
JDS vs. Overeem
Pettis vs. Diaz

Aldo - McGregor
Weidman - Rockhold
Jacare - Romero
Nelson - Thompson
Almeida - Garbrandt

Aldo vs. McGregor
Weidman vs. Rockhold
Jacare vs. Romero
JDS vs. Overeem
Pettis vs. Diaz

I feel like JDS and Overeem deserves it's own fight night on FS1 or at least a co-main slot on a decently big card and Pettis is still the former champ so same deal for him. Pettis vs Diaz would be a good co-main for the UFC Fox card in December.

Smart marketing strategy would exclude any more big names. The card is going to sell to pretty much everyone as is. The three fights listed are 95%+ of the selling power. Use this massive exposure for investment- put on two exciting fights with fighters that need some additional exposure before fighting for a title. Needs at least one female fight, and probably a BW or FlW bout.

Already bought my plane ticket, so I have a vested interest in this card being epic. Lets see...

Aldo vs McGregor FW Title Fight
Weidman vs Rockhold MW Title Fight
Romero vs Souza 185lb #1 contender
HW Fight - Bigfoot vs Mitrione
Female Fight - Randa Markos vs PVZ
Little Guy Fight (Exciting) - Caraway vs Sterling

Heath Herring vs Carla Esparza?

idk sounds kinda like a mismatch

Please don't ruin the card with a female fight

Or 135 under fight

Back