complete analysis of MMA Trainers posts

punkmother

calf cruncher fan
@Steel
Reaction score
i know that his post count is a major topic of discussion that is getting worn out but heres a breakdown of his posts...

as of 3038 posts:

1611 - agreement posts

now these posts consist of 1 or 2 sentences (usually not full sentences) that just agree with a poster ahead of his post...without ever adding a single new thought the existing thread...

1401 - "LOL" or "LMAO" or another variation of the sort...

26 - references to some sort of fan club (now its the Joe Son Fan Club)

that totals 3038...

in under a month he has managed to post this many times without ever adding a single new thought to anybody's thread or even forming an opinion of a topic on his own...

it is for this reason i would like the admins to restrict him from posting on any future threads of mine...

Wow harsh!
Punk once again gets added to a "to kill list".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh man... that's harsh

But make no mistake my friend... he's definately Shooto's padawan learner!

- The Jake

Nice analysis Pmotha! You don't need to ask the admins. Just ask me. I WILL STOP POSTING ON YOUR "WITTY" AND "INSIGHTFUL "THREADS. How's that? Cool.:)

hey trainer while you're still around...im not saying all your posts need to be insightful or witty, but you have 3045 now and i havent seen a single one yet...leaving me wondering if you are capable...

juggs, while you were working with the other migrant workers did they spray pesticides, cause you're all fucked up today man

Trainer can do better than that. I've seen very rare but good shit from him.

He'll get tired of the agreement/lol phase........................................................hopefully.

<edited for your viewing pleasure - The Jake>

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie

He'll get tired of the agreement/lol phase........................................................hopefully.

Damn, talk about a pregnant pause!

Originally posted by punkmother
juggs, while you were working with the other migrant workers did they spray pesticides, cause you're all fucked up today man
LOL punkbitch, I mean punkedyourmother, I mean punkmother. You are very funny. You should try doing standup. HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by The Jake
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh man... that's harsh

But make no mistake my friend... he's definately Shooto's padawan learner!

- The Jake
MMA is my protege, and im damn proud of him. One day, he will be a legend here, if not already one now. Power to him. ;)

MMAtrainer has made very, very deep posts on Anti-sherdog here on Sherdog. He has changed my live and how I view things. I lost 60 pounds becuase of his motivational speeches on Anti. His Posts on "Ninja-turtles" even though wrong are very much more the "agreeing" POsts.

I Serously think MMAT is to deep for you Punkmother. Everything he says and all his "LOL" and "LMAO" are very deep and have a sutble meanings to them. It's all placement buddy.

Conrad -

if by deeper meanings in "LOL" you mean "laughing out loud" then you are absolutely correct!

what the fuck was i thinking...i need those LOL posts to realize what is funny and what is not...fuck i was wrong about the guy...

BY THE WAY THAT WAS SARCASM - FOR YOU IGNORANT FOLKS

Originally posted by ShootoKing
MMA is my protege, and im damn proud of him. One day, he will be a legend here, if not already one now. Power to him. ;)

:D

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- The Jake

i know conrad, that last line wasnt necessarily for you...

it was to any and all ignorant fuckers in here

punk why don't you do a self analysis. What percentage of your posts are laced in negativity? 90%? more? Why do you always have to be an ass when you post? This place and the people here arent your personal punching bag.

I know your gonna say "well what about you Chillious blah blah..."

Seriously, why post so negative always? What are you trying to accomplish? Prove? If nothing then quit bagging on folks all the time.

ok chillious you predicted it...

Chillious post count breakdown -

out of 770 posts, chillious has posted:
770 posts about.....HIMSELF and HIS rap...

hooray for chillious and his undying, shameless self promotion

Originally posted by punkmother
ok chillious you predicted it...

Chillious post count breakdown -

out of 770 posts, chillious has posted:
770 posts about.....HIMSELF and HIS rap...

hooray for chillious and his undying, shameless self promotion

BWAHAHAHAHAHA solid counter :D

To give chillious credit, he posted some good other shit too, but there's truth in punk's post.

The difference is when we post, we aren't being jerks to other members in the process.

there are other differences in our posts chillious...

you talk about yourself
mma trainer say absolutely NOTHING

Back