Comedy!

I was waiting for her to cut a fart in his face or something.

I guess I missed the comedy part.

Really?? I think this technique makes Ari Bolden look like Rickson!

There is no shot in hell this triangle works against anyone with more than a weeks experience. LIFTING your hips to pull the arm across BEFORE the feet are even crossed? Never gonna work! I guess I shouldnt say never, bc there are some terrible people out there....hell there are people who prob see nothing wrong with this either.

If I taught a triangle I would say once you get one arm out (however you do it)
1. Immediately snatch the head to keep posture broke! (Forget the arm for now, its irrelevant!)
2. Then I would put my foot on the hip get to a better angle
3. Re-lock the triangle
4. Now you can worry about bringing the arm back across the throat but you don't always need that if you have the right angle and good pressure.

People who worry about the arm first do not finish triangles! If the do not at a high %, or as high of a % as they could be.

The second you get one arm out and lock your legs its ALL about breaking and holding posture. Then you can tighten it all up.

Ryan Hall has a beautiful video on youtube under "stomp and curl"! Perfectly explained!

I believe this technique would work, it's just a matter of how practical it is. If you have your opponent in a side position, controlling the arm, it'd probably make more sense to go for an omoplata... but if your opponent tries to turn in to you, stand up and possibly stack you... you could go for the triangle and break his balance and posture. Personally, if the guy is just sitting there not moving, I'm going for the omoplata.

Back