Comedian Tom Segura has a Message for Yoel Romero..

Anyone who says Tom Segura is not funny, is clearly retarded. The guy is fucking hilarious.

He actually has a bit about this. He's Mexican. But just like there are white Americans, he's a white Mexican. There is a lot of diversity in Mexico as well.
You may want to re-watch that clip. His mom is from Peru. His dad is American.

Cringe as fuck. How are white people even considered funny. They try way to hard.

Why isnt anyone calling this dude a racist? If I made this or any claim at all towards the all mighty black man, I'd get labeled as a racist several times over.

I'm not following your logic.

yeah he may be "white", but ethnically he's Hispanic aka Hispanic American.

next, comedy is subjective. & you're clearly factoring in bias (your av). he's joking, that's all it is - he's on tour & is in NZ.

you may not find him funny for poking fun of your preferred fighter, but he's not personally attacking you.
Hispanic is a race, as is white, as is white (non-hispanic). Latino American is an ethnicity.

Why isnt anyone calling this dude a racist? If I made this or any claim at all towards the all mighty black man, I'd get labeled as a racist several times over.

"all mighty black man"

Racist comment right there.

Who here finds him funny

Let me guess, you've binge watched all 4
he has a podcast in spanish. and hes done comedy shows in spanish. quite simply, you judged him by the way he looks, and you were terribly wrong.

That is legit hysterical.

For those of you unfamiliar, Tom knows exactly who Romero is and why he's so scary. Thats the entire joke of calling him coño.

Its weird seeing some people argue about his ethnicity. He's Latin American and spent his summers in Peru growing up, speaks fluent Spanish. Why do you even care?

Post is high and tight.

Joe and his whole circle of Comedian friends all suck at being funny
Segura and Diaz are the exceptions IMO. The rest of them like Trussels and Shaffir are garbage though for sure.

That is legit hysterical.

For those of you unfamiliar, Tom knows exactly who Romero is and why he's so scary. Thats the entire joke of calling him coño.

Its weird seeing some people argue about his ethnicity. He's Latin American and spent his summers in Peru growing up, speaks fluent Spanish. Why do you even care?

Post is high and tight.

Well, it is pretty typical for Sherdog (or the web in general)...people pounce on something/someone without having a fucking clue what they are talking about :D

I'm sure Segura is losing sleep over whether he meets the lofty standards for what constitutes a 'real' Hispanic set by shit-talking Shertards...but at least a few embarrassing posts have wisely been deleted lol

The clip is *entirely* in line with Segura's act. Aside from what has been mentioned, he's also 'real' enough to now be performing some of his stand-up, and a new podcast, entirely in Spanish.

So the racist troll was banned? Thanks, mods!!

Translation:
Segura finished his tour in Auckland where Izzy was, Izzy got backstage access and Segura shot a drunken UFC promo with/for him.

Back