Comeback George vs Fury

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What do y'all think about this fiGht. Comeback George walk people down. I am not sure fury move enough to keep George off him

Comeback George was pretty overrated but his pressure, chin and power could be a problem for Fury.

Naw, anyone who moved could beat old george.

You don't think Fury can outmove comeback George you're an idiot or drastically underselling Fury's ringcraft.

He picks off comeback George for an easy win. COmeback George is NOT more powerful than Wilder, or anywhere near as fast. Fury comes in clever like Fury/Wilder 1 & we all talking about how there's only old guys left & no one decent in the division for Fury to fight.

Prime George v Fury is a good fight.

George KO’s him and then soccer kicks Fury as he’s getting up. George is the true gypsy king.

tommy morison outboxed big george pretty sure fury could too

I like big georges, but the old version has no chance. Fury would chisora him

Big George was too old and slow. Didn't take much for a skilled boxer to figure him out, especially one as big as Tyson Fury.

If Fury elected to trade with him, it could get interesting. Old George was pretty much immovable and was probably even stronger physically than he was in his prime. Fury's mauling tactics wouldn't work too effectively on him.

If Fury does what he did against Klitschko, though, he's going to pitch a shutout over George. Although I'm not sure if Fury, the fighting man that he is, would be satisfied with doing that. He has got an ego on him, just like Holyfield did, and he wouldn't feel comfortable running away from an old man. There would definitely be some moments where he tries to trade punches with George and feels his power.

Last edited:
tommy morison outboxed big george pretty sure fury could too

Morrison had the power to keep George honest. Fury doesn't.

Big George could let his hands go a bit more against Fury, so he'd have a decent punchers chance.

I'm always amazed the George never tasted the canvas once in his comeback, and he fought a ton of really dangerous punchers.

Comeback George was pretty overrated but his pressure, chin and power could be a problem for Fury.
Seano, if Tommy Morrison was able to outbox this George than Fury could too

Old George could give Fury trouble in spots but Fury has to be the favourite here, he has everything he needs to outbox him

Seano himself has pointed that out on this very forum, but nothing in that post is incorrect. Fury can be hittable and has been knocked down many times.

Maybe. Like I said, I think comeback Foreman is pretty overrated but I think maybe people are being a tad over the top about Fury right now too.

Back