Come On, PFL, Move Your A**

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
PFL has a really impressive roster now. The UFC has started 2024 with a bang, its season is underway and there will be no lags, as usual....so, WTF is the PFL waiting for? No wonder Dana is blase about UFC competition. Nobody does it anywhere close to the UFC, apparently. PFL has this big opportunity now, and have you seen their website lately? Pathetic. Thoughts?

Same here I've been punching PFL 2024 Wikipedia hoping to see upcoming events and nothing, UFC, Bellator, Rizin even Road FC have pages but nothing about PFL, if they expect to be taken seriously they're gonna have to do better than that, no excuse to not have at least a partial line up for the February event.

They spent a ton of money on signing Francis Ngannou and he will have his 2nd boxing match very soon, without ever setting foot in a PFL event.

Should tell you all you need to know..

Unless I'm mistaken, one of the reasons that Ngannou became a part of PFL was that they allowed him to have more options in his future.

In my opinion, Ngannou interpreted that as PFL saying that Ngannou can do absolutely anything that he wants. So far, it seems like PFL are happy that Ngannou is doing anything he wants (including never having more MMA fights).

Ngannou is the former UFC Heavyweight World Champion (with 1 title defence).

They are are apparently going to announce every event date this upcoming week, along with upcoming card announcements.

PFL and Bellator have always been slow to start the year. Bellator haven't started putting on big shows until like February and that has been the case since COVID. PFL has the season thing going on that starts in April, which is why that format kinda sucks tbh.

WSOF used to have decent cards ready in January when the UFC wasn't showing. Don't know what happened tbh.

ONE isn't putting on anything worth watching either unless you're a native to SE Asia or something.

Unless I'm mistaken, one of the reasons that Ngannou became a part of PFL was that they allowed him to have more options in his future.

In my opinion, Ngannou interpreted that as PFL saying that Ngannou can do absolutely anything that he wants. So far, it seems like PFL are happy that Ngannou is doing anything he wants (including never having more MMA fights).

Ngannou is the former UFC Heavyweight World Champion (with 1 title defence).
Ngannou is collecting checks for going to photo ops in PFL gear. Pretty fucking lame, if you ask me.

Everything points to PFL not knowing wtf they are doing tbh with you. I think because they got the Saudi money and bought Bellator they think they "won" and this is some sort of referendum on their brand and format. If they stick with their format they are going to get obliterated. The whole Bellator roster will flee if they don't switch to a belt system.

Actually putting on events costs them money. The more events they do the more money they lose. The more money they lose the less money there is for their paychecks. So how is the organization going to survive if they keep blowing their money on events that lose money instead of paying the people that actually run the organization?

lol, welcome to following PFL Sherbros.

Actually putting on events costs them money. The more events they do the more money they lose. The more money they lose the less money there is for their paychecks. So how is the organization going to survive if they keep blowing their money on events that lose money instead of paying the people that actually run the organization?
Survive by not doing anything, lol love it.

PFL announced an event in Saudi Arabia, it will have to be a BIG one after all the money they got from them. UFC was gonna do a fight night event there but read some stuff lately that they were not happy with a simple fight night so gave UFC 20 mill and demanded a more bigger event so UFC is putting off their event to do something bigger, so it looks like it might get intersting to see who does it better, hope UFC does step up.

What are you guys talking about????????

It was heavily rumored and now confirmed the first order of business was going to be PFL vs Bellator card in Feb. They never had an event earlier than Feb.

I'm guessing at that event they'll have dates for the tournament starts and probably the first "Bellator series" or whatever the hell they are calling it events. They usually start the tournaments late March early April. I'm guessing this month they are working on seeing who it all going to be in the tournament from their pool fighters they have now.

Wow this card looks awesome.

WHy the fuck is Vadim moving to HW though? I mean it's cool and balsy but I like him @ LHW.

They spent a ton of money on signing Francis Ngannou and he will have his 2nd boxing match very soon, without ever setting foot in a PFL event.

Should tell you all you need to know..
Did they spend it or agree to spend it oncr he enters a cage

Back