Combate Americas Marco Elpidio vs Enrique Marin Oct 26 Live on DAZN

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
web1024_guadalajara.jpg

Card

Marco Elpidio (7 - 3 - 1) vs. Enrique Marin (11 - 5)
Victor Madrigal (6 - 2) vs. Christian Quinonez (12 - 2)
Marcelo Rojo (14 - 5) vs. Jesse Strader (3 - 0)
Edgar Chairez (4 - 0) vs. Axel Osuna (0 - 0)
Brenda Enriquez (1 - 2) vs. Alitzel Mariscal (0 - 0)
Alejandro Martinez (3 - 2) vs. Jordan Beltran (9 - 4)
Leonardo Rodriguez (11 - 2 - 1) vs. Ramon Lopez (5 - 2)
Alejandro Solorzano (3 - 2) vs. Michael Villareal (1 - 1)
Mahatma Garcia (7 - 7 - 1) vs. Federico Betancourt (3 - 5)
Luis Ceron (5 - 3) vs. Hoodler Martinez (4 - 2)
Guillermo Torres (1 - 0) vs. Mario Tena (5 - 1)
Bryan Arreaga (0 - 0) vs. Marco Dominguez (0 - 0)

Last edited:
LOL... still remember that Marin gave Sage many troubles...
Hopefully ESPN Latin America is going to air it live
Hyped for Rojo...

It's nice that we get the English commentary for the whole card on DAZN nowadays. Although I have to say that the Spanish commentary team on Univision sound like they are having way more fun than Sean Wheelock & Julianna "Stumbling over her words" Pena.

It's nice that we get the English commentary for the whole card on DAZN nowadays. Although I have to say that the Spanish commentary team on Univision sound like they are having way more fun than Sean Wheelock & Julianna "Stumbling over her words" Pena.

Julianna Pena is the worst commentator in mma

Does DAZN have playback features like Fight Pass does? Can I watch a past event and start or skip at any point in the event or do I have to watch it from start to finish everytime?

Does DAZN have playback features like Fight Pass does? Can I watch a past event and start or skip at any point in the event or do I have to watch it from start to finish everytime?
You can skip through the videos, but there are no convenient chapter markers. DAZN only keep cards for seven days after the live event though, not permanently like Fight Pass does.

What bro you don't like Pena mispronouncing names 10 times per fight?

Last edited:
LOL... still remember that Marin gave Sage many troubles...
Hopefully ESPN Latin America is going to air it live
Hyped for Rojo...
Funny considering both Rojo and Marin were on TUF.

Turning up the return of Albert Del Rio tonight... some guy called him to the cage. Nothing happened.

Also. Some decent finishes by some prospects...

DAZN exclusive interview with Canelo... Knew I kept the streaming service for a reason. Just hoping they can find a legit contender for his second DAZN fight...

They sure do talk a lot... hyping upcoming boxing and MMA.

So Del Rio is going to get back in the cage? I'll watch.

Not even sure if my stream off of Xbox is behind... Hello?

Albert Del Rio blessed again... has been training with Giblert. He will be ready come fight time next year in San Antonio.

They have to kill a lot of time after those five quick finishes on the prelims because the main card can't start on Univision Deportes until 12 am ET.

Main Card is starting.... I guess.

Pitbull !!! Starting to think that is the most common nickname in MMA.

Herzog letting them scrap. Dude was down and out... let the fight go... then an awesome comeback for the finish by Pitbull.

Is that interviewer tall or is pitbull short?

Back