Combate Americas Live on Fight Pass

Thundarr

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Combate Americas is live right now on Fight Pass. Just throwing this out there.

I'll be watching. I heard the ladies' fight is off, though.

I'll be watching. I heard the ladies' fight is off, though.

Guy got his ass beat in the second fight. Good ground and pound.

I need to stop bullshitting a get Fight Pass. I miss out on so many great mma cards.

Damn, anyone spot the girl in the red dress? I think it's the girl who does the Spanish commentary.

Wow, both of those guys just got promised bonuses.

I think I remember reading that the founder of Combate Americas awards bonuses for finishes.

Yeah they give bonuses for finishes and they doubled the amount normally awarded for this event. Good incentive, good fights, and hot ass interviewer makes for a solid event.

Last edited:
They need to get that girl out the commentary booth and in the kitchen or in a ring girls outfit cause her voice is annoying as fuck. I wish these events had an option to disable the commentary and hear just the crowd noise.

They need to get that girl out the commentary booth and in the kitchen or in a ring girls outfit cause her voice is annoying as fuck. I wish these events had an option to disable the commentary and hear just the crowd noise.
It's Julianna Pena, and yeah she needs to revise her commentating skills.

It's Julianna Pena, and yeah she needs to revise her commentating skills.
Damn, no wonder why she whooped that dude's ass. He prolly got tired of her voice and got his ass beat cause she didnt like what he said.

Good fucking God Julianna Pena is the worst commentator ever

Back