Combat Sports Thai Shorts

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by TheAth-ah-lete, Jun 10, 2008.

1. TheAth-ah-lete

TheAth-ah-lete Purple Belt

The gym I go to is no longer allowing regular workout shorts for MMA and Muay Thai so I was looking to get some Muay Thai shorts because they seem to be cheaper than most board short type shorts.

I was looking on Combatsports.com, but the problem is the sizing. One of the guys I train with had some thai shorts for one of his fights. He fights at 155 and his shorts were xl I think. Yeah, I know.

I walk around at 210 and usually wear size 34 shorts and jeans. How does that ttranslate over to combatsports brand thai shorts?

p.s. I looked for sizing info on the website but it said "could not find page".

2. rbradish

rbradish White Belt

Fairtex.com probably has a good sizing chart.

3. FFJC805

FFJC805 Blue Belt

i have a 34-36 inch waist and very much feel like a fat bastard when i buy 4xl thai shorts. these were made for a nation of tiny people. every manufacturer or retailer should have a size chart. when in doubt, go a bit bigger, they have a fat elastic waistband.

4. chuteboxfan7

chuteboxfan7 White Belt

muaythaifactory.com has a good selection for cheap.and has a sizing chart everytime you select an item

5. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

6. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

so good I posted it 2ce.:icon_chee:redface: