Combat Sports International

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Mihail, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Mihail

Mihail Guest

Just got this catalog yesterday, its got some great looking items that I havent seen before.

Most interesting were the mma gloves, they even have 7 oz sparring mma gloves, even a rugged looking pair of mma bag gloves, which I am ordering right off the bat. Anyone have any experience with these guys?

2. pSyKOaLby

pSyKOaLby Purple Belt

I've ordered some stuff from them early this year. They're a division of Ringside, except they focus on combat sports. Their CS is excellent to deal with. They're pretty knowledgable about their stuff. The stuff comes quick. I ordered the traditional shin guards and belly pad (both CSI brand), and I can say they're top notch stuff for a very good price.

3. feels

feels Green Belt

I ordered Windy Muay Thai equipment and all of it was backordered. I need to call them about how long it will take for them to get it in.

4. Mihail

Mihail Guest

Be careful, unless you cancel the order, they will send it to you whenever they get it in, even if it is months later and you bought the stuff elsewhere, and they wont ask you permission to charge your card either. Ringside did that to me, big hassle, it sucked.

5. c_grappler

c_grappler Blue Belt