Combat Sports International

M

Mihail

Just got this catalog yesterday, its got some great looking items that I havent seen before.

Most interesting were the mma gloves, they even have 7 oz sparring mma gloves, even a rugged looking pair of mma bag gloves, which I am ordering right off the bat. Anyone have any experience with these guys?

I've ordered some stuff from them early this year. They're a division of Ringside, except they focus on combat sports. Their CS is excellent to deal with. They're pretty knowledgable about their stuff. The stuff comes quick. I ordered the traditional shin guards and belly pad (both CSI brand), and I can say they're top notch stuff for a very good price.

I ordered Windy Muay Thai equipment and all of it was backordered. I need to call them about how long it will take for them to get it in.

feels said:
I ordered Windy Muay Thai equipment and all of it was backordered. I need to call them about how long it will take for them to get it in.

Be careful, unless you cancel the order, they will send it to you whenever they get it in, even if it is months later and you bought the stuff elsewhere, and they wont ask you permission to charge your card either. Ringside did that to me, big hassle, it sucked.

Back