Combat In The Cage - East Cost Callout

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Garrett E., Mar 11, 2008.

1. Garrett E.

Garrett E. Orange Belt

Hey guys, I recently came across this event from http://www.combatinthecage.com/events/philly-vs-the-world/index.php . I am not sure about the legal status of sanctioned MMA in philadelphia or PA in general, and would like to get more information on it.

I'm also plugging this org because its a great one thats good for AM's in the tri-state area. (NJ, NY, PA) Anyone have any more information on it/anyone that intends to fight/compete?

Thanks!

2. djsoma

djsoma Yellow Belt

is this the one in Newark? I believe one of the guys I roll with is competing in this..

3. Garrett E.

Garrett E. Orange Belt

This one is in north east philadelphia, from what it says on the website--even though i thought sanctioning was still in the works...

4. djsoma

djsoma Yellow Belt

I can't get to the site because my office blocks it. I know March 15th there is a Combat in the cage in Newark DE.

5. TacWar

TacWar Green Belt

since its in penn someone should get Khristian Geraci to fight in it...I hear he is a BJJ black belt and former Marine Corps Sniper (spec ops)....and he could fight anyone from sherdog that wants a piece of him.