• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colten Boushie murder trial

There is no justification for going on peoples property at night, on drugs and drunk, looking to steal and or do worse. While having a gun among your party.
Even if you believe the Stanleys version of events, the punishment for that is death?

A kid is dead. Gerald Stanley killed him.

Oh yes, absolutely no discussion of the facts of the case. When I first started looking into it, the trial had just concluded, and afterwards I thought “I can see how a jury could reasonably have doubt as to the prosecutions narrative”.

Even if you believe the Stanleys version of events, the punishment for that is death?

And I bet he was pre med, just trying to find his way out of an unforseen jam... fuck off.

Yes, the punishment is death. Live by the sword, die by the sword. I have done very dangerous illegal things too in my past, I knew I could be killed.

Do you think it is normal for a group of men to invade another mans territory and home? Do you think the average man is down to potentially have his children and wife tampered with?

Are you from Canada? Do you know the area in question and what goes on? It's volatile as fuck up here among natives and whites. This could have been read as a different story entirely, "Family murdered on their home"

The kid was a thug, a gangster. You will see as times goes on. He chose his path and he knew what he was doing. Sometimes you meet the wrong one. Don't fuck with peoples livelihoods and families.

Yes, the punishment is death. Live by the sword, die by the sword. I have done very dangerous illegal things too in my past, I knew I could be killed.

Do you think it is normal for a group of men to invade another mans territory and home? Do you think the average man is down to potentially have his children and wife tampered with?

Are you from Canada? Do you know the area in question and what goes on? It's volatile as fuck up here among natives and whites. This could have been read as a different story entirely, "Family murdered on their home"

The kid was a thug, a gangster. You will see as times goes on. He chose his path and he knew what he was doing. Sometimes you meet the wrong one. Don't fuck with peoples livelihoods and families.
And Gerald Stanley chose to kill Colten Boushie.

If Boushie had to die for his actions, Stanley should have to live with his.

And I bet he was pre med, just trying to find his way out of an unforseen jam... fuck off.
Not the point.

Colten Boushie didn't do anything to Gerald Stanley. He was passed out in the SUV. He was shot in the head by a jumpy racist hick.

And Gerald Stanley chose to kill Colten Boushie.

If Boushie had to die for his actions, Stanley should have to live with his.

He will live with it, as a free man. His life will be changed, and it will be a rocky road for him but he acted accordingly with the things besieged upon him.

He will live with is, as a free man. His life will be changed, and it will be a rocky road for him but he acted accordingly with the things besieged upon him.
He's a murderer and he knows it.

Not the point.

Colten Boushie didn't do anything to Gerald Stanley. He was passed out in the SUV. He was shot in the head by a jumpy racist hick.

He was passed out in the SUV?

Ok, we are done here. You are a very stupid person and a decent troll lol.

Not the point.

So you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, makes sense now. Carry on, with those who will engage you.

Last edited:

killed in the act of his friends committing a crime. They could be charged here.

First of all, one witness in the truck said they came to the farm just to ask for help. That aside, lets pretend that the story of the property owners were actually true. Trying to "steal" an atv is not an excuse to murder people. Let it go and file a police report.

We all have been out having fun as a kid. Nobody should die because of it. Lets hope justice is served and rip to the victim
When you're drunk, armed, trespassing, attempt multiple instances of theft and outnumbering the property owner in the dead of the night... ONLY GOOD AND WONDERFUL THINGS CAN AND SHOULD HAPPEN TO YOU. GUM DROPS, LOLLIPOPS WITH SPRINKLES ON THE TOP...

Not the point.

How could he have been passed out? He didn't drive the SUV on to the farm and one of the witnesses (one of the two girls) testified that he climbed into the driver's seat. So he climbed in there and then immediately passed out? Not entirely unfathomable, his bac was high enough to send the average person to the hospital.

Wow, Canada is really filled with a bunch of pussies. Frfr

At least you are honest. Thank you.

FUCKING LOL. This is a great post, I will give you 7/10 on the trolling scale. Only thing you messed up on was the antidote about your personal experiences that then jumped into the topic of racism. It would have been more powerful to try and deflect the current topic and evidence with a feel good story.

Ah yes, the warning shot. Just like the movies. Here's hoping nobody fires back a warning shot at you. Since it was also multiple people vs him.
You sound hysterical, calm down

Plenty of people have commented on the state of first nations in Canada, I gave my experience

I'v read nothing to suggest they were doing anything more than fucking with some shit in his yard , armed and inside was the safest place at that time , that's just a fact

When you're drunk, armed, trespassing, attempt multiple instances of theft and outnumbering the property owner in the dead of the night... ONLY GOOD AND WONDERFUL THINGS CAN AND SHOULD HAPPEN TO YOU. GUM DROPS, LOLLIPOPS WITH SPRINKLES ON THE TOP...

Just to clarify, this took place in daylight, not at night.

Morale of the story, if you are going to kill someone make sure they are the same race as you.

Although I'd argue that Native American kid looked pretty white.

I'v read nothing to suggest they were doing anything more than fucking with some shit in his yard , armed and inside was the safest place at that time , that's just a fact

Well, they were clearly driving a vehichle while being beyond dangerously drunk, and armed and inside would havve been a reasonable response had the man been sure of the location of his entire family, but it from his testimony it sounds like he had the panicked thought that his wife may have been hit by their vehichle/pinned between their vehichle and his when they drunkenly slammed into it.

Anyone else see the articles starting to come out criticising the native MP for saying he had some sympathy for all those involved, and then who had the audacity to go on and comment that theft issues from farmers in that area are so serious that they have inflamed tensions? The horror, breaking from the lock-step of the group. In all seriousness I expect an apology/"clarification" from either him or his office by Wednesday.

Trudeau's foot must pay rent for the length of time it spends in his mouth.

Back