Colonix, or other cleanses?

sen2two

Bangarang!
@Yellow
Reaction score
Anyone here use Colonix, or other cleanses? I'm looking to drop a few pounds and I have been told cleanses usually work nicely. IF, that's a big IF, you use the correct one.

So has anyone here had success with Colonix or other colon cleanses?

In order to save some fellow posters time.

Are you willing to listen to reason and not take a colon cleanser, or have you made up your mind to take it and are simply looking for someone to recommend a particular brand?

I lost 8 lbs in 24 hours the last time I did a colonoscopy prep.

In order to save some fellow posters time.

Are you willing to listen to reason and not take a colon cleanser, or have you made up your mind to take it and are simply looking for someone to recommend a particular brand?

I am willing to listen to reason. But I have also made up my mind and want to try this.

This is not in prep for a fight, nor do i need to do this to drop weight. I'm mainly looking to cleanse my system and a few lbs. coming off wouldn't hurt my workout. Now I know for some people it dosnt workout so well and they feel loss in energy without even seeing results. But for a few, this is an easy way to drop 10-15lbs without any repercussions.

I'm mainly looking for a brand, if any, that have worked for people in the past.

I am willing to listen to reason. But I have also made up my mind and want to try this.

This is not in prep for a fight, nor do i need to do this to drop weight. I'm mainly looking to cleanse my system and a few lbs. coming off wouldn't hurt my workout. Now I know for some people it dosnt workout so well and they feel loss in energy without even seeing results. But for a few, this is an easy way to drop 10-15lbs without any repercussions.

I'm mainly looking for a brand, if any, that have worked for people in the past.
I wouldnt bother if that is your goal. You are pretty much going to just lose water weight which will rehydrate anyway.

The health benefits are bullshit. You may lose 10-15lbs but its just water. You may lose 2-3lbs of fat if you do the 7 day one but you could do that an a good diet without malnourishing yourself and shitting your brains out.

Seriously. Unless you recently sewed your sphincter shut and stopped defecating there is nothing stuck inside of you and you will gain no benefit from a colon cleanse.

Back