College professor wishes for white genocide and is not fired

Its just a declaration of tolerance. It is mandatory for professors.

While I agree that if he said the same thing about any other race he would be fired from his job, I also believe the guy that the point of his tweets was to troll. I mean, I'm not saying he doesn't push a bunch of racially charged divisive ass bullshit in his course. He most likely does. But he's trolling here and right now the so-called alt-right is pretty goddamn easy to get riled up. Look at how many guys on here lost their shit over that "beige future" video or whatever it was, the thing from This Hour Has 22 Minutes.

The idea of trolling isn't healthy for real discussion and a professor of all people should understand that. If we open discussion to allow people to say what they don't really mean just to piss off another group, look what actually happened. In theory, he who would've been joking would've been joking and against it actually and those mad would also be against it. We have all this outrage over something everyone agrees on. It's a new level of bullshit with discussion. Let's all just argue for the sake of arguing.

It is a little bizarre how some people talk about how the youth are forward thinking and through the youth the world will improve for the better. If this is the case, then why are the young so easily brainwashed into believing stupid ideas? I may be cynical, but I have never believed that the youth are the key to the future. Their youth fades and they quickly become part of the older generation.

Youth can tilt farther ends on either spectrum. They are more prone to repeat history they weren't there to experience but also more capable of finding new perspectives/ ideas for previous problems. It can go really good or really bad. I see why you would choose the more cyclical approach

Sounds like he's signalling for a promotion in his Marxist Academia community.

He's Jewish. Yawn. Typical.

This stuff really is boring now. It used to raise my heart beat. Now... nothing.

Yeah.. Trying to push whites, especially males, into a lower social caste with less rights, so they don't rise up with their "self-worth" and oppose the corporatocracy, it's going to have to stop soon. Like, real soon. Like, before the flakey young white males I see at the local mall who wouldn't stand up to their own demise become the majority.

Equal rights, and no lower castes.. That's it.

Never going to happen.
Everybody knows what goes down when Whites are organized and out for blood. These guys, like the NBP's , and their pitiful ilk are all talk, no action.
Let him have his little fantasy, but he shouldn't be allowed to teach anything to anyone.

Self hating white liberals....

Is there a more pathetic group of people ?

I mean, I have them up there with

1) Westboro baptist church
2) anti-vaxxers

What's with liberals that will claim that this professor is not a real liberal or that they are an isolated case? This is what the left is, the sooner everyone realizes that, the better.

So, everything you claim you are going to back up with evidence???

Come on, at least my suggestion was fucking realistic.

Oh, and doesn't it suck having NO CONVICTION in anything ever?
AKA
Didn't know you were a squawk and brawker
You are reporting things that Breitbart, Fox News and others aren't. Not even sure why you think this is a debate. Your facts are wrong, and whining about it won't change anything.

I was hoping he'd be an Art History professor.

Mod Note: Stop using the ((( ))) sign. I will hand out dubs when it's seen.

I made a prection. My offer is still on the table. PS Sorry about KFC genociding your kind.
Holy fuck. Now it's a prediction?? lol. Look, do you know the difference between a prediction and a fact?

The below quote is not a prediction, it's a statement of fact. If you can't tell the difference you need to stop making threads immediately. You should also be embarrassed that someone has to explain 1st grade shit to you.
White college professor wishes for white genocide and is not fired

Last edited by a moderator:
Back