College "Athletes" must write essays in forced sodomy case

Obviously his son has not made the same commitment to following Jesus Christ.

Probably not, but I'd bet he considers himself a Christian. That's like arguing that the 9/11 hijackers weren't real Muslims. They surely thought so.

I don't think religion has anything to do with this situation other than it seems to be an utter disgrace how the college with supposed "Christian values" responded to this attack. An appalling display of hypocrisy.

I couldn't tell you.

It's almost 100% rip and you know it. There is no such thing as a christlike christian. If so people like you wouldn't advocate for bigotry (gay cake). Jesus would give them the cake he made for free and you know it

Probably not, but I'd bet he considers himself a Christian. ..
I don't think religion has anything to do with this situation other than it seems to be an utter disgrace how the college with supposed "Christian values" responded to this attack. An appalling display of hypocrisy.
I agree with this.

It's almost 100% rip and you know it. There is no such thing as a christlike christian. If so people like you wouldn't advocate for bigotry (gay cake). Jesus would give them the cake he made for free and you know it
Lol, you're funny man.

ripskater should be banned

200w.webp

This is one of the weaker 'checkmate Christians!' threads I've seen in awhile

At what age did you start questioning it? And then completely stop going to church? Did that take some time?

lol... I'll indulge. Totally stopped going around 12 when my parents divorced and starting questioning it around 17 when I was bored and started reading the bible. I remember thinking. "this makes no sense" I then turned to science

lol... I'll indulge. Totally stopped going around 12 when my parents divorced and starting questioning it around 17 when I was bored and started reading the bible. I remember thinking. "this makes no sense" I then turned to science
Thanks for answering. Sorry about your parents splitting. That was probably tough at that age.

Did you go to college and study science? Or just take a couple science classes that made you question God?

Seems unusual that they're not in jail for multiple felonies.

All Christians are hypocrites, it is written into the doctrine. Of course they have no moral high ground - Their "morals" are derived from the threat of eternal torture, nothing else.

That's only one component. The two major components are to strive towards good and values and thus to be blessed (the carrot), and the other is to move away from that which is deemed sinful, immoral, negative, or whatever (the stick)

Both components, the push and the pull, are required in terms of maximizing motivation.

Back