Media Colbys tweets about Khabib! is it too much?

mma is a profession where, periodically, you get locked in cage with someone trained to do damage.

Chael Sonnen knew there were lines you didn't cross.
Jon Jones has a conception that such lines exist. Not a clear one but ....
Conor MacGregor has no conception at all. How a guy who grew up like him became a super-privileged white bot who's parents bought him out of every scrape I do not know.
Covington .... he's ... he know there are lines you shouldn't cross. And he deliberately crosses them. It's like he thinks this is heading for 'He stood alone at Gja;;e"What's my name?" rbru. Except it's not.
It's heading for "What's my name?" "What's my name?" "What's my name?"

You concept of conor's upbringing is wayy off

Poor Colby only gets 90K a fight, that's less than Khabib donated for Dustin's tshirt lol. So he's trying to build more social media attention by mentioning a star like Khabib in his tweets. Kind feel sorry for Colby, I'm sure he's a good guy.

Only Juveniles see the humor in Colby.
Colby is an intelligent guy. He isn't doing this for humour. He is doing it to trigger people that he thinks will see threw it and act undignified about it. Which sounds like you and a whole lot of the posters replying on here.
giphy.gif

Even if he would do that, which is speculation, I don't think he'd need help. Colby is no Artem.
no, hes worse, did you seen him flinch like a weak prick when Werdum chucked the boomerang at him?

Colby attempting to be relevant; should’ve signed the contract for Usman

Show me an example of khabib cornering someone bigger than him or cornering someone alone. Colby ragdolls khabib 50-44
I can't. But you can see footage of Colby losing rounds when RDA decided to use offensive wrestling in their bout. If RDA is able to do that, I see Khabib being able to beat Colby by UD.

Khabib's manager Ali said he was gonna kill Colby. Nothing is off the table.

To say a guy that is scared to move up to WW would break the former interim Champion at WW is a bit much.

Khabib is the money fight in the UFC, smart move.. especially since Khabib would be a journeyman at a higher weight division. 50-44 Colby .. I say this as a Khabib superfan and Colby hater . Facts are facts
So he wins 48-47 against RDA, gets taken down and controlled by RDA but he will beat Khabib 50-44?

Last edited:
it's going to be interesting if colby fights in russia

Colby being a twitter warrior again. Everyones tough online but when confronted by someone outside of the cyber world, Colby shrinks way and refuses to make eye contact lmao

Already cucked by Usman, wants to get cucked by Khabib too

Back