Colby's latest naming victim

Lets just agree to disagree, tho maybe its an american thing. Most mma fans i know here in norway are "normal" people, while most of the football fans i know are mob mentality suckers.
Also by football im talking about soccer :D
there are about 4 norwegian mma fans, not representative of the average MMA watching mouth breather. Soccer fans have an average IQ because of how big the fan base is. Everybody from retards to geniuses watch soccer.

Off-topic, but Colby really either needs to go shorter on the top and have a clean buzzcut-ish look, or let it grow out more and style his hair. He now has a sort of weird "my mom cuts my hair" style

I would like to think most people realizes everything Colby says is an act, whether you find it funny or not doesn't really mean much, if he makes you somewhat mad hovewer, he has already outsmarted you and that says much more. BTW I thought “Cumshot Chimaev” was kind of funny

there are about 4 norwegian mma fans, not representative of the average MMA watching mouth breather. Soccer fans have an average IQ because of how big the fan base is. Everybody from retards to geniuses watch soccer.
I lost :D

I don't know, I thought this was hilarious, sprayed my coffee everywhere, lol.

Colby has the type of humor that isn't remotely funny. In 5 minutes, I can think of 10 better ones than Cumshot Chimaev. And I am not even a native English. But good for you it makes you laugh

Basically copying din thomas who was using the same words on a ufc livestream because the old boomer forgot his real name

Din Yero Thomas (born September 28, 1976) is not a fucking "boomer" you dunce.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_boomers

Baby boomers (often shortened to boomers) are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation and preceding Generation X. The generation is generally defined as people born from 1946 to 1964, during the post–World War II baby boom.

That’s kind of funny. Colbys inactivity is frustrating though. But, I don’t blame him. He’s getting a TS without having to go to war with someone to earn it. Can’t blame him.

Off-topic, but Colby really either needs to go shorter on the top and have a clean buzzcut-ish look, or let it grow out more and style his hair. He now has a sort of weird "my mom cuts my hair" style
What is this trend with men caring so much about how other men look.

What is this trend with men caring so much about how other men look.

Its not that I necessarily care about Colby’s looks, its more that its triggering some kind of OCD in me. Like cmon bro either go with the buzzcut or grow it out, make up your mind!

That was hilarious.

I used to not like Colby but once you understand its and act and gimmick I think it’s funny. Plus he usually can back up his shit talk

Wait till somebody translates that for Chimaev. Dude traveled all the way to Ireland to stalk Conor for what he said to Khabib. I don't think he'll let this one slide so easily.

Lol at people insinuating a smart person can't find dumb things funny.
Funny in an ironic way. But i'm being serious when i say only dumb people find Colby funny. Playground insults stopped being funny to me around the time i hit puberty.

Back